Ch. 10

(Ben's POV)
Elizabeth is totally out of her element here. Her head is kept down, probably so she doesn't have to look at our faces. I admit we are a scary bunch of guys. Although some filled with more testosterone then others... I'm looking at you Hoodie! Elizabeth again asks to leave and I laugh, it's so much fun to watch her squirm.
"Alright, alright... But you have to meet someone first." I wanna take her to meet Slender. She hisses at me.
"Ben I am not in the mood. Take. Me. Home."
"I wonder if she'd be any good being a killer." Hoodie speculates.
"She'd probably become a necrophiliac! She watches crazy torture porn!" Jeff is having a good laugh, clenching his stomach and rolling about on the floor.
"Hmm, alright, I'll play your game. First I would take my fists," Elizabeth is looking at Jeff with cold scared, yet angry hazel eyes. Her voice is cold and low. She pantomimes what is coming out of her mouth. "Then I would knock them out. I would strip them of their cloths, and violate them. Then, when I'm done, cut off their genitals and murder them. Who knows what the hell I would do with them, but I could probably put them somewhere. And to finish off the job, I could tie them up in bondage art, hang them on the ceiling, and pour a wax message on them. Something like: what's hanging sexy?" She laughs like an insane man and grabs a cloth headband. Then she covers her mouth and proceeds to laugh as everyone stairs at her. "I'm catching the crazy!" She laughs at me.
"Allllrrriiiiigghhhttt I think it's time you head home for some sleep!" I pat her on the back.
"Definitely crazy. See ya soon kiddo." Jeff tells her.
"My name is Liz or Elizabeth. Don't call me 'kiddo'." She hisses at him while keeping her eyes closed. She really doesn't like our faces does she?
"Alright... Kiddo!"
"Jeff that's rude!" Hoodie reprimands him.
Eyeless Jack says bye as well as everyone else.
"Right this way." I usher her toward the screen of the dead TV in the living room. I try to grab her hand but she yanks it away.
"I'm not holding your hand Ben."
"Have fun with getting home then." I walk away slightly and he hisses at me. "Fucker." She mumbles to me as I grab her hand again. It's warm and soft, the two rings of this hand rubbing against the skin of my fingers. Just because I know she doesn't like it, I intertwine our fingers.
"Looks like we're done with show-and-tell!" Hoodie yells as I pull Elizabeth back to her own dimension. Stupid Hoodie, Elizabeth isn't a play thing.
(Elizabeth's POV)
"Thanks... I guess?" I tell Ben as we get ported back to my room. The light floods through my windows, it's just as bright as when I left.
"I took the courtesy to take you back five minutes after we left.
"God, I hate you."
"Whaaat! Why?" Ben questions., his demonic eyes looking at me almost... Sadly.
"You drag me to a house of killers, who could have killed me at any moment, then take me back and fucking play nice? I hate everything right now." This is mostly because Gus rejected me. I feel the pain physically and I just want to punch something. Rejection sucks.
"This isn't me though. Right? It's something else..." Ben looks deep in thought.
"I have a question. I'll tell you what it's about if you say yes." I bargain.
"Go on..."
"Can I punch you?"
"What!"
"You can handle it you baby! Let me punch you."
"I get to know why your mad if I do?" He asks.
"Yea I guess. Although why you would want to know..." Three-two-oneGO! Before Ben can do anything I slam my fist into his face. He grabs it and falls on my bed, messing up the covers a little. He holds his face and spews profanity while rocking himself. "I'm mad that Gus rejected me. You can go now." I dismiss him.