Ch. 14

I turn on my iPod, deciding to listen to some music while the time ticks on. My background has been changed, no doubt by the observer, and is now... A selfie? God these guys are weird, for killers that is.I decide to leave it and scroll through my music. Random song, I'm ready! I hit shuffle and the first thing to play is "Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me" I roll my eyes and turn the volume down. I put in the right earbud and keep my eyes open for any change.

Soon enough, the door opens. I shrink inside my jacket but it's only Offenderman. God he's so, un-proportional! Lanky arms, lanky legs, regular body structure although slightly larger than a regular human. I wanna fix it so bad!

"How's our little darling doing.?" he asks, his voice deep and lustful. I assume its always that way though.

"She is not 'our little darling', she is Elizabeth."

"Well, Elizabeth, I hear that you regularly watch videos that are my area of expertise." he takes a step closer and I shiver.

"And?" I whisper.

"And, I had a proposition for you." he smiles a perverted grin and comes a step closer, loosening his tie.

"No, no, no! Get out! I will not let you do that to her, sicko." Ben hassles Offenderman out the door as someone tries to come in.

"H-h-hey Offendy! Haven't s-seen you in a while!"

Maskie comes back in and I sigh, mentally preparing myself to meet another killer.

"I got him. By the way, take one of these, it'll make you feel better." He tosses me a little bottle of pills. They look just like my schitzo meds.

"Why, I feel fine." I put the pills in my pocket.

"Well as you probably have guessed, the famous Slender Man lives here. Owns the place. Gives everyone this little cough-"

"Mask, that is not a little cough! I'm not stupid, I do my research."

"Whatever, take it or not, your choice. Heres the twitching boy you wanted."

"I'm not twitching boy, I'm Toby!"

"I didn't want him!"

Maskie sits down next to Ben on the bed and everyone focuses on me. Toby has strolled in and I look him up and down.

"You dragged me out of m-my own home for a g-girl? A human girl?"

"Aye!" I shout. "I'm not just some human girl!"

"You dragged him out of his house?" Ben asks. Maskie nods.

"And I'm h-here because...?"

"Because I fucking asked Tim! Don't fucking sass me, I thought you would be less scary then some of the other things here. I am stuck here until three and I'm surrounded by killers and a rapist. I didn't want to be here but I am. So shut the hell up about my human-ness and act civilized!" I snap at Toby. He laughs at my short lived outburst, which makes me hiss, and sits down on the floor.

"Why do you call me Tim? I go by Maskie or Mask normally." Maskie asks from the bed, probably to turn the conversation away from my outburst. . I look over and smile.

"Cause I like Tim. And just, ahg I don't know, I guess I like what's under the mask..." I reply, sort of self conscious.

"V-very civilized." Toby laughs sarcastically.

"I'm hungry." Ben declares.

"Can I go yet?" I whine as everyone stands up.

"Is she a hostage? I am u-unclear on who she is and w-what's happening." Toby asks.

"I kinda asked for it I guess. And now I'm stuck here until three." I sigh.

"Yep! Alright what time is it? I'm sure you could eat lunch here. Come on, we got stuff in the kitchen." Everyone sort of herds around Ben as we go downstairs, and I smile. It reminds me of my own friend group.

I listen to the musical sound of our feet pounding down the hall. Then I stand over in the corner, minimizing the chance of someone sneaking up on me. What do these guys even eat? Pasta? Heh, creepy pasta.