Ch. 34

[Tim/Masky's POV]
I leave Ben behind in the kitchen, he's just standing there his head cocked and his mouth agape. This is not right.
"Liz? Elizabeth!" I shout as I walk from room to room searching for the explosive girl. I reach the wing of the house with all the bedrooms and I quickly look though each door. Until I get to my own. The door is locked, and I know I didn't leave it that way. I knock lightly and hear a whimper from the other side.
"Elizabeth, honey, open the door." I coo.
"No!" She yells.
"Liz, open the door." I say a bit more sternly.
"No."
"If you don't open my door I will kick it down. I am fine with everyone looking at my room. And is this my camera? Why did you though my camera out here?" I bend down and pick up the little hand held. I got it from Jay before Alex... Before Alex killed him. I shake my head at the bad memory, and knock on the door once more. "I'll count to three then you better step back Elizabeth." I warn.
"Where is Ben?"
"What? Ben is downstairs, sitting in the kitchen, why?"
I hear the clicking of the door unlocking, then it creaks open a little bit. I force myself in, and Liz shuts the door and locks it again.
"What do you want?" She spits.
"What the hell was that?! Ben is in the kitchen just standing there, and you exploded on him!" As she glares at me I see that her face is wet and glimmering. So much for being strong I guess.
"Yea well you exploded on Jay when you found out he was publishing the tapes." Ouch, that hurts. A lot.
"Don't you dare talk about Jay." I growl.
"How about Alex? You killed him. There dead now and it's all your-"
I pin her against the wall and slap my hand over her mouth before she can finish. There not my fault. Right?
"I know your doing that on purpose, so you better smarten up and be quiet or I will not hesitate to hurt you." I slowly move my hand from her mouth, and she stays quiet, although a smirk is pasted on her face.
"You really shouldn't let yourself get so upset. For someone who gets a kick out of emotional pain, I really can't help myself."
"Like you did to Ben?"
"I said I don't want to talk about it!" She screams. By now Ben is knocking on the door, but she doesn't seem to notice.
[Elizabeth's POV]
I feel a surge of rage and grit my teeth when Masky mentions Ben. I can't believe myself. How was this ever going to work anyways? I can never win.
"Why do people hate you when you tell them you like them?" Masky presses.
"Because." I growl, looking at the ground.
"You know what I mean." He growls back.
I struggle to not answer, but I snap. "Because I scare them! Alright?" I return to sulking, but Maksy quickly asks another question.
"Why are they scared of you? Your not scary."
"I am when I take the next step." I mutter.
"And that is?"
"I learn what I can about them because I know step three will happen soon. But I don't get the luxury of getting to know him because step three has already happened."
"You know that's not scary right? Ben already knows practically everything about you, thanks to online archives."
"What did I say about him?" I hiss at the name. I am really not in the mood right now.