Ch. 42

[Ben's POV]
I turn the corner to walk down the hall and smile wildly as something snaps inside me. Liz turns her head down and starts walking faster, probably because she's beating herself up over me. God, she is hawt in my clothes.
Without a second thought I grab her wrists as she passes and press her against the wall. She yelps, but doesn't move. She notices ME for the first time in a little while, and her hazel eyes show panic. I smile and press my body onto hers slowly, I can feel her heartbeat steadily getting faster and faster. Her hurried breaths tickle my face and I almost laugh. Instead I turn my head slightly and close off the space between our mouths, while she feebly tries to pry herself away from me. After about a minute I pull away from her soft lips and smile. Elizabeth had the common sense to cross her legs, making sure nothing unexpected comes between them. But for now, that doesn't matter.
"I can't stand to watch you ignore me." I whisper gruffly into her neck. I feel a shiver pass through her body and hear her breath catch in her throat, although she doesn't reply. "You wouldn't believe how that makes me feel." I quickly force my mouth on hers again in a passion filled one way kiss. I can feel her temperature rising with my own, and I smirk onto her mouth. Then I maneuver her wrists so I can hold both in one hand, leaving me with a spare.
I move the few wet strands of hair from her face behind her ears before letting her breathe again so I can admire her. Her red cheeks, her hurried breath, her eyes as wide as plates. I curl my arm around her back and up her shirt. She gives me a satisfactory yip of alarm. I look down at her while softly but forcefully pulling her to the ground.
Once we get there I put my knee between her legs and press it so its barely touching her center. With a little pressure I get a yelp from her filling me with hot desire. I hold her body to the ground with mine and attack her neck with love bites.
Several hickeys are left before I move back to her mouth. I move my hand to her hip, then her thigh, then teasingly up to her stomach. I'm feeling oh so impulsive, and do whatever feels right. Using that idea I move her leg so it wraps around my waist, and surprisingly she lets it stay there. Is she starting to like this?
Boldly, I let go of Elizabeth's wrists to grab the hem of her shirt. As soon as I let go though, she scrambles backwards to her feet, although she doesn't move away. I growl at her and take a step forward to grab her again, but she steps back. We do this a few times before she sloppily grabs a door handle and flies into a room, shutting the door behind her. It just so happens to be my room, very convenient if you ask me.
"Elizabeth." I bark through the door. I hear her whimper softly. "You can't ignore me forever." I tell her as I walk away, I'll finish this later.

[Elizabeth's POV]

After I'm sure Ben is gone I ditch his room. Then, while checking over my shoulder constantly, I walk to the main room where Tim is sitting on the couch.

"Thank you." I mumble.

"Are you alright Liz? You seem... off." I'm sure he's wearing a look of concern under his mask.

"Hmm? No I'm fine." I say distractedly, looking over my shoulders to see if my paranoia is true.

"Ok. Here come sit down and I'll brush your hair." He pats the ground in front of him and holds up a small brush. I do as he requests and purr as he brushes my wet hair. I feel calm enough to close my eyes, so I do. It's not easy finding time to rest like this because I'm always paranoid.