Ch. 29

My friends and I eat lunch quickly and talk for a bit before heading to our next class. Mine happens to be TA. I walk in the classroom and Ms. Kook, the teacher, says I can grade the math tests. I sit down with a red pen and quietly get to work.

After that I have Makers, witch is basically a period where I can talk to my friends and sometimes work on projects. Nothing interesting happens there and I jump on the bus with the feeling of tiredness.

I get that strange feeling again when I sit down. Like a sort of headache all over my body. It takes a moment to guess what it is but once I remember, I panic. What would I be thinking about that they would want to know? I try and calm myself down and drink the last of my bottle. Calm. Down. I put on some music and try as hard as I can to not think of anything they would want to know. And that backfires because now I'm wondering what they want. Can I send thoughts to them? Lets try. But what do I send? I'll think about it.
Now I feel awkward and my head is starting to hurt from exposure.
"Ew, guys I have a headache, but like all over." Kaitlynn whines.
"Bro me too!" Lauren cheers.
"Just leave me alone..." It looks like Ben had a bad time in PE. I look over at Gus, as he always wears headphones and probably can't hear us. It looks like he's getting the worst of it, holding his head in his hands.
I know what to say! Guys stop, what are you doing? He doesn't have anything you would have a logical need to know. It looks like your hurting him, please stop.
Then I feel my skull reverberate, like the aftershock of being hit with a brick. I grit my teeth and sit perfectly still. Maybe if I don't move, it will hurt less. The aftershock feeling forms scratchy, deep words, and those words form a sentence.
Bear
His
Weight.
Fine! I shoot through my own mind. The head bash feeling gets greater and I look over at Gustavo. He looks like he's getting better. My body feels like lead, but if it means I can help him I'll just put up with it. I will always protect him if I can. It feels like riding a shaky roller coaster, but without the wind in your face. It feels like getting sat on by that one pet you have that's way to big to be laying on you but does anyway.
"Liz, you ok?" Lauren asks. It looks like I'm bearing her weight too. And Kaitlynn's and Ben's. They all look fine now.
"Hmm? What, yea I'm fine. Why?"
"You were just staring really intensely at nothing."
"I saw something." I lie. And a believable one, my 'medications', as I understand the CreepyPastas made up my medication, don't always work perfectly.
"Oh, alright." We both turn toward our own window, and I take deep breaths to calm myself.
Its constricting me, making it harder to breathe. I contemplate telling The Operator to stop but it would probably make everyone feel this again. Even if its only a minor part of this crazy torture, I wouldn't want them to feel this. I know this must be nothing compared to the extent of His power. He could cripple Tim, Jay, and Alex no sweat. And compared to them I'm so small and weak. Couldn't The Operator just incapacitate me if it wanted to?
With that thought I feel an extra pressure at the back of my head.
Okay okay, I didn't mean try and break me!
The pressure stays the same. I hope I can get home with this, this, pounding torture.