Practicing my Flight

I pushed Zenobia to the other side of the bed.

Tonight was the last day of the 3 months, and I figured I could let her have a good night's sleep after doing my best to keep her awake. I had cast the same spells on her as Elaria puts on the rest of my servants that don't allow pleasure from my touch but found it doesn't block pain, which was good for seeing if she'd leave or not.

She was unable to do anything right now due to the paralysis venom I liked. She could only lay there with blood leaking out from areas that had been rubbed partly through the skin. Not enough to worry about her dying though, and I can cast a healing spell tomorrow.

There were no lights in the cave, so she couldn't actually see anything. My night vision was better; I didn't notice it at first due to using magic for that problem usually, but now I don't have to.

I experimented with a few types of venom like weakness, orgasm-inducing, regeneration, sleep, sleeplessness, and my favorite, paralysis. I know I can also make addictive venom and one for extreme pain, but that would be too mean.

She's already asleep; as soon as I stopped keeping her awake, she was out like a light.

I reached over to the corner of her mouth where she'd bit a small chunk from her lip and wiped some blood off with my index finger before placing it in my mouth.

If I had to equate my enjoyment to a desert, it would be like a decent ice cream. The first time I tried it, it was better, like a top-of-the-line premium product. I hadn't been quite sure why it changed so I asked her if she knew, and she had said it was because she wasn't intact anymore.

I don't have a problem with the sun at all, and Kitty explained this one to me; I'm a cultivator and not just a vampire. Besides, only the weakest of the weakest vampires can't be in the sun. The rest just find it a little bothersome and hot with it becoming less bothersome the stronger they are.

Both the werewolves and the vampires are a little stronger at night, with the werewolves' strength changing a small amount based on the phase of the moon.

I haven't tried anything with my wings yet; I'll practice flying while Zenobia is cultivating.

I decided to work on my own cultivation till morning when our contract says I'll teach her. I know I could get out of it by destroying the part of it bound to myself with energy, but if I did that, her trust in what I promise I'm going to do will be broken, and I need a servant in this world anyway, so I'd still teach her.

I'm not far from breaking through since I'm already at the very peak of Quasi-Immortal and am quite excited to finally leave the mortal realms.

---

I sensed it was morning even though no light reached the inside of the cave and sat up.

Glancing beside me, I saw Zenobia was still sleeping like the dead and cast a healing spell on her. I expect her to sleep some more, but if she doesn't have to regenerate herself, it will be shorter.

I left a lumistone on a note next to her telling her to take a bath when she got up and get ready to learn today. I placed a bath next to the bed and used magic to fill it with slightly cold water so she wouldn't sit in it longer than necessary.

I teleported out of the cave, to the boring rocky slope with only a few trees and made sure Zenobia was still in range of my divine sense then let my wings from my back.

'Erm, Kitty, why aren't they coming out?'

[You have to pick a type.]

'What? Please explain it to stupid me.'