Zari Frost

I woke up to Elaria sneaking in with two cups of tea and one coffee while the girls slept next to me. She was silent, but it was time to wake up anyway, and the slightest disturbance woke me.

Lila was sleeping across me, hugging Luna with her head on her favorite pillow and completely under the blankets. I reached over and started massaging her ears. A smile spread across her face as she slowly woke up.

Her fingers started playing with Luna, waking her also. Luna rubbed her eyes and opened them before grabbing Lila's hands and stopping them from exciting her. Lila made a whining sound and looked at me disappointed; I knew what she was doing again.

Luna sat up, and Lila's head slid down into her lap, where her tongue started working, and she quickly got pushed away.

I picked Luna up and walked out of our room into the living room where Elaria had laid out the cushions into three rows and put sheets over them.

Nona and Alexis brought over some food, "Would you like to eat first?"

"Yes."

Luna's face was pink while I held her naked body with the others around. I knew if I let her dress before coming out, she might not want to take her clothes back off for the massage.

I set her down on one of the cushions and bought proper massage tables from the shop, setting them to the side for the future.

We ate a good breakfast Elaria had prepared and lay down.

Elaria came in and over to me, dripping some oil on my back before she started spreading it around and working it in.

Even though my muscles were all in perfect shape, it still felt heavenly when she pressed her fingers into their fibers. Every touch brought pleasure from her figures and I felt more relaxed than ever before.

After a little, I opened my eyes and saw Lila was sleeping with a small, pleasant smile as Alexis worked on her calves.

I turned my head the other way and was happy to see Luna had relaxed and was looking a little sleepy while Nona massaged her upper back.

I closed my eyes again and don't know when Elaria gently woke me, "Master, would you please roll over?"

I saw her face had a pleased expression and I supposed she was happy I fell asleep.

Lila had also been woken and rolled over immediately while Luna's face turned pink again, but she also slowly turned over, covering her lower parts with her hands.

I rolled over and saw Nyla come in with two hand towels, spreading them over Luna's chest and across her hips, covering her hands. She pulled her hands out from under the towel and adjusted it slightly before laying them to her sides.

Nona started on her feet, and Elaria told me in a way only I could hear, "When she's comfortable and falls asleep, Nona can continue where the towels are, so she will get a full massage."

I thought it was thoughtful of her and a good idea. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep again under Elaria's heavenly touch.

Some time later I woke again, and Elaria almost immediately walked in with a fresh cup of coffee.

She handed it to me when I stood up, I sipped while walking toward my room. Luna hadn't been beside me anymore, but Lila was still sleeping soundly.

I walked in and found the bathroom door open with Luna soaking in a hot bath while reading a book the hotel had left on a shelf with quite the variety of genres; there was probably something for everyone.

She seemed content where she was, and I picked up my phone where the president was still trying to call me every few minutes and left the room so as not to disturb her reading to much.