Collecting Alfheim's Magic Books and Reuniting with Luna

I overestimated my ability a little, it took me 8 months rather than 6 to collect enough Energy to devour the rest of the world.

There were only a few annoying people who came to look why part of the world was disappearing; all but 1 left after satisfying their curiosity.

The one that stayed too long and asked too many questions became a pancake on the ground, and I went back to my work.

I kept checking the magic tower since that was still my job, but Elaria took care of most of that.

I was sitting on the throne with Lila while she looked a little bored, and I was ready to go now.

"I'm ready to do something else; Nyla is also at the Soul Transformation realm now. Should we go to Alfheim now? We can no longer get stronger here, so unless there is somewhere you want to go, there isn't really anything to do."

She hummed, "Let's go, right away."

[Quest: Copy the secret magic tomes in Alfheim

Reward: Book of Magic Enchantments and Artifact Inscriptions]

I called the other girls back.

"We're going to Alfheim now to get their books on magic; they are probably going to try and stop us. That being the case, Elaria, do you want to come or stay?"

I don't know how attached she is to the elves, and she's going to see them die if she comes and they try to stop us.

"Master, I'll definitely go I have no attachments to them."

"Alright, please teleport us to Alfheim. I don't know where to teleport to."

"Yes Master, I'll teleport straight to the capital."

Lila and I stood up and moved closer. Our surroundings changed, and I saw a forest around us; the buildings among the trees were made of plants and trees woven together.

They looked nice, and some were quite big, like the size of regular brick and wood homes.

There were several elves looking curiously at us; the other races usually never visit Alfheim, especially not this far in.

"Master, the palace is this way."

She made a motion in the north direction, and we started moving towards it, Lila and I leading the way.

We reached a gate where a guard stopped us, looking slightly annoyed and thought he was someone important, "You are not allowed further. Go another way."

Lila spoke up, "I'm the new monarch of Beastholm here to visit your king."

"Lady, you are not allowed further."

"So you're not going to let me in?"

"No, now go somewhere else, or I'm going to assume you're trespassing I'm giving you great courtesy by telling you a second time."

"Hm, ok then."

He instantly turned to ash, and the young guard standing next to the gate freaked out, fumbling with his communication artifact.

Lila walked up to him while he was trying to activate it, "Are you going to tell someone I'm here to meet your king, or are you going to send me away also?"

He nodded his head and finally activated the artifact, nervously telling the person on the other end who was here.

He opened the gate and let us in, letting out a sigh of relief after we passed through.

I heard him tell the person on the other end about the ash pile on the ground after he thought we were out of earshot.

We were met by another elf wearing fancy-looking armor; he introduced himself, "Welcome to Alfheim, Your Majesty. I am Advisor Marrow, at your service. Allow me to escort you to King Thalorian's presence."