Blinding Flashes and Going to Class

I woke up and looked out the window; the rays of the morning sun shone through the window. The sun was just coming up, and it was way too early, but I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep more. Not that I had to, to start with; it was just fun sometimes.

I yawned and glanced at the girls still sleeping next to each other. Luna had her head on the pillow while Lila held onto her and lay upside down with her feet above Luna's head and her cheek against Luna's crotch.

I got up and walked over to my closet. After opening it, I remembered there were no more clean clothes in there.

I opened the shop to the clothes, 'Kitty, why are all the clothes grayed out?'

[I refuse to be your slave and make simple things for you! You have more than enough brain power to do it yourself!]

'So then, how am I going to get clothes?'

[You'll make them.]

'Sew my own clothes?'

[How do you expect to create entire multiverses if you can't even make simple clothes?]

I looked for fabric, 'You don't have fabric either.'

[You're so dumb.]

'Why, thank you. Would you please give me some guidance, your highness?'

[You remember your devour skill, right?]

No shit, 'Yes.'

[And how you spread your energy through the entire thing you want to devour.]

I think I'm an expert in that one by now, 'Yes.'

[Pick up your shirt from yesterday.]

I did as told, 'Okay, done.'

[Now spread your energy through the entire thing, but rather than breaking it down, discover every detail of it. Comprehend the very essence of the shirt.]

It took me a good 5 minutes to figure it out. Extremely fine fibers wound together into fine threads, woven together into fabric in shapes that were then held together with more thread. I felt fine fibers that had broken and were going in all different directions and could not be seen with normal vision; I figure this is the result of wear.

After understanding every bit of the shirt, I had to understand exactly how energy was structured into the components that form atoms, then molecules, and how those are linked together into the fibers. Bloody hell, that was way more difficult than injecting energy in and blending it up till everything that was there turned to energy, then slurping it up.

'Okay, I think I got it.'

[Now do it like you do for changing energy into lesser energy when you cultivate and such, but change it into what you just felt.]

I tossed the shirt to the side in case I needed it for reference again. I tried using a little energy to duplicate what I'd comprehended from the shirt.

Flash!

Mutha F*cker. The brightest flash ever appeared in my hands; I couldn't see for nothing. It was like I teleported to the center of the sun for a millisecond before teleporting back.

Both the girls were instantly awake, and I could hear them jump up and out of bed with worried faces, and Luna spoke, "Max! What was that? Are you okay?"

Nona and Alexis appeared in the doorway.

I'm not okay; I can't see! At least I can pretend I can by using my divine sense. I looked in their direction, "Yes, I'm fine; I was just experimenting with a new thing. Sorry to wake you."