World of Eternal War

I opened my eyes thinking I'm going to curse Kitty out if she put me in some weird place. Thankfully I saw the sun overhead, tall grass could be seen on either side of my vision. I sat up; I seemed to be in a field, but there were boulders scattered around.

I heard some noise and quickly hid behind a boulder. I needed world information to know what I would have to work with.

'Kitty, tell me about the world.'

[Eternal Conflict 4.I38UONBW is a world with 3 species: vampires, werewolves, and humans. The humans have no power and are used by the other 2 species for their own gain. The vampires and werewolves have been in a blood feud since the world began about 20,000 years ago. This world is in an eternal war.

The vampires are immortal and get stronger as they get older; the first vampires born when the world began are at the peak of the world.

The werewolves have a lifespan of 200-300 years and only get slightly stronger as they age. There are far more werewolves than vampires, which is how the species that is usually weaker per individual can match the vampires.

I suggest you catch a vampire or werewolf to examine the power structure of this world, then I can explain more.

I have also inserted the language of this world into your mind.]

I peeked around the boulder towards the noise I heard before and saw a woman carrying a girl slung over her shoulder who seemed to be unconscious; she was walking down a road towards the north. I could feel a small aura from the woman, so I assumed she must be one of the 2 species while the girl was human.

'Kitty, that lady is weak enough for me to catch even in my weakened state from crossing, right?'

[Yes]

I stepped out from behind the boulder and walked in their direction quickly. The woman turned around when she heard me and gave a wicked grin when we met eyes; her face looked like she thought she was going to be rich.

She walked quickly in my direction; when we were a few feet apart, she held out her hand to stop me.

Her voice sounded clear as bells and hypnotic, "Handsome man, I'd rather not have to beat up that face so please come with me nicely, and I'll make sure a beautiful lady buys you."

Part of me wanted to agree, and I frowned. Something seems wrong with my mind; this woman can't speak again. I struck out with my fist.

Thump

Her head snapped back, and a look of shock could be seen in her eyes. I was a little surprised she wasn't knocked out; I clearly underestimated the robustness of a vampire's body. I struck out again before she could recover, harder this time.

Thump

I grabbed the arm of the unconscious girl that was slung over her shoulder as the woman fell to the ground. If the girl fell with her, she would definitely be injured when she hit her head. The woman still wasn't knocked out, so I punched her again.

*Thump*

*Thump*

Her head bounced between my fist and the ground; her eyes finally rolled back in her head, her face was frozen in shock.

I carried both of them off the road, set them down in the grass, and sat on the woman's back.

'Kitty, what am I looking at?'

[Spread your energy through her and feel how the lesser energy in her has formed a sort of crystal structure that repeats itself throughout her body.]

I placed my hand on her back and closed my eyes, spreading my energy throughout and looking at the lesser energy in her.