Spending Some Time in the Hot Tub

Lila reluctantly got out with her, and they dried off with the towels given to them by Alexis before going back to Luna's room for Zari's clothing. Everyone except Zari knew they weren't there though; Elaria had cleaned and moved them into the extra room.

Elaria came into Luna's room a few seconds after them, "I washed Miss Zari's clothing and put them in the extra room. Let me take you to them."

Elaria led them into the extra room, where there was just a bed, some dressers, an adjustable height desk, empty bookshelves, and a laundry basket next to the door. Of course, there was also a luxurious bathroom and a large walking closet that was currently empty. Folded neatly on the foot of the bed were Zari's clothes she'd worn over here. She saw them and took them into the bathroom to change.

Elaria left, coming back to the pool area while Lila stayed until Zari came out. Zari wasn't sure where to put the bikini she'd been wearing, but Lila took it from her and tossed it in the laundry basket.

Lila took Zari's arm, and they walked out of the room towards the door. I got out of the hot tub and leaned against the railing inside where I could see her off.

When they were in front of the door, Lila hugged her, looking up into her face with the cutest expression ever, "Please come over again. Any time you want, and let's play in the pool again tomorrow. You don't need to buy a swimsuit or anything; Luna's fits you perfectly, and she won't even notice you have it."

I looked into Zari's eyes and smiled while nodding, "Come over anytime, even if you just want to swim or whatever when we aren't here, and I think it sounds fun to swim after class every day."

Her face turned pink, and she seemed to be fighting with her heart on what she wanted to do. Her brain lost, and her voice sounded shy, "Ok."

Lila let her go and waved goodbye as she left. Lila was ready for some other fun and immediately dragged me out to the beach area.

My old house was within the range of my divine sense, although barely, and I wanted to see what mom and Zari did when she got back so I was happy about that.

I lay on the sand and started playing with Lila. With my current brain power, multitasking was easy, and neither task affected the other.

Zari went in the front door, then towards the kitchen. Mom was in the living room when she passed by; Zari went and got something from the kitchen and walked back by mom again while thinking about something.

Mom called out to her, "Zari."

Zari came back to reality, "huh? What is it?"

"Sooo how did it go?"

Zari looked like she was a little embarrassed about something, and mom scrutinized her expression.

"Did something happen?"

"Huh? No. They're... just... they're just all so perfect looking!"

"What?"

Zari covered her face now completely embarrassed, "Not like that, I mean even the servants look like model. It feels so strange looking at them, and Lila and Luna. And, it just..."

"And what? You think you aren't? You are also beautiful too. Say you actually aren't as beautiful as them though, you really can't be that far off if they invited you right? You also said they always sit by you in class and don't hang out with others. And you also said the eared girl told you you're the only other good-looking person right?"

"Well... yes. I suppose."

"So if the girl you just said looked perfect called you the only other good-looking person, wouldn't that make you not inferior to her?"