Paperwork

I did manage to change her expression, but Elaria had immediately edited the magic she cast, and it returned mostly to normal.

I had been about to tell Elaria she made it seem insulting, but I suddenly decided I kind of liked how she seemed to be simply a hole for my use.

She was still laying on the table, but now on her back with her uniform bunched all the way up under her arms; white liquid could be seen trailing across her bare skin.

She seemed to figure out I was done and stood, squatted down in front of me, and used her mouth to ensure I was cleaned completely.

She stood and fixed her uniform, even tying the corset tight against herself. All I could think of was just how glued her uniform would be to her later until she finished ensuring everything was in place.

It felt oddly satisfying knowing the state she was in under her uniform, her walking around all day while in such a state made me a little happy.

I looked down at her legs and wondered if the black stockings were on purpose knowing they'd hide a little blood or other fluids, or coincidence. At least they aren't white. I think Elaria probably told her to always wear black.

Elaria had truly taken Alexis's training to an exceptional level, and I was very pleased. She will definitely be the one training future servants.

"Elaria, you've done an exceptional job with her training," I commended.

"Thank you, Master. I aim to ensure that your every need is met," Elaria replied with a smile and got up from where I'd previously rewarded her for a job well done.

"How did you take her from where the disobedient girl she started as to this?"

Her smile got bigger and her eyes brightened, "I recognized that she was someone who would eventually like serving someone so much that she wouldn't want to live without it. All I did was show her how good it is." She held a finger to her lips giving a playful wink, "As for exactly how, it's a trade secret."

"Hmm... trade secret huh? Is there anything else I should know about her?"

She nodded, "She has superb talent in magic after I redid her core and veins like you did mine. She also has a very good cultivation talent, so when she's stronger, she can help you protect yourself and the Mistresses."

"Alright, good. But don't you think you also need to apply that second spell to yourself? You can remove it when I decide to reward you again, but otherwise, keep it on."

"Yes, Master." She seemed slightly disappointed but immediately complied.

As I observed the two, I couldn't help but wonder how the dynamics of this hierarchy within my household would play out. Elaria and Alexis's devotion and unwavering commitment made me wonder if there would be any competition.

Though I think if Elaria can train her to this extent, she probably installed a sort of back door so Elaria is always in charge, as she should be.

Though if there is a little competition, with what they do it might bring a little amusement to me.

"Alexis and I will return to my office. We have much to do, and I need to familiarize myself with the responsibilities of being the tower master. Elaria, you keep selling the new magic; we need as many mana crystals as possible," I announced.

"Yes, Master." They replied in unison.

We split up, and I went back to my office with Alexis. When we arrived, Lila was waiting for me; she wrapped her arms around me and leaned back in a way that she was sort of hanging off me.