Village Feast, with Drinks

I felt the warm rays of morning sunlight shine through the opening into the cave formed by the dragons wing onto my face. Listening intently I could hear slight movement from Elaria indicating she had awoken and stopped cultivating.

I opened my eyes and looked down at Lila hugging herself as close to me as possible while she slept, giving me no chance of escaping.

Rubbing her ears I heard her making happy noises as she woke up. She opened her eyes and looked at me smiling, her eyes slowly closing as her face showed an expression of bliss and she firmly pressed her ears into my hands.

I smiled softly at her reaction, I just love it along with the silky softness of her fur.

It was probably time to get up and report to the village that the dragon had been slain though.

Sighing I pulled my hand away and stood up starting to put my pants on. She opened her eyes seeming to accuse me of stealing her 2nd favorite toy. Then changed to a seductive expression and reached out towards my little brother but I turned around and pulled my pants up. If we started now we wouldn't leave today.

When I turned back she looked even more accusing than before.

After we all dressed and ate, I stored the dragons body to decide what to do with it later. Then we headed back towards the village to report the good news.

When the village came into sight I saw a crowd of people waiting, probably to welcome us and throw a feast and party now that the dragon is dead.

"Nope!"

I immediately took a 90 degree turn and decided they could figure out the dragon was dead on their own no need for me to tell them. We could just go around the village.

I hate parties.

Lila seemed to want to go there a little bit though, I decided I could deal with it if she wanted to go this time.

"Do you want to go meet them?"

She nodded excitedly with a big smile. I sighed, I guess this is another thing she hasn't ever experienced due to her childhood.

We turned back toward the village. When we got closer I could make out Albert Burrows at the front.

When we were about 5 meters away I could see the anticipation on his face.

I held out a thumbs up, "The dragon is dead now."

The crowd roared with cheers and Albert smiled.

"We are holding a feast to celebrate and would be honored if our benefactors would join us."

I nodded, "We look forward to it."

We entered the village and saw several large fires going. They appeared to be going for a long time however, there were still large reserves of chopped wood stacked a distance away.

"Please find any place to sit and the food will be prepare shortly."

We picked a spot on the grass and spread out a large blanket. Elaria and I sat down, Lila promptly found her favorite place sitting in my lap with her legs going across Elaria's. With her butt wiggling against my little brother for who knows how many hours, this was going to be a challenging day.

A group of villagers left and returned a few minutes later with freshly slaughtered animals and several barrels of mead.

The smaller animals were put over the fire on a spit whole, while the 2 cows were cut into smaller pieces first.

Several women brought us mugs the size of a liter filled to the brim with mead while we waited for the meat to roast.

After accepting the drinks Lila started taking sips, I decided to be the responsible one today and not get drunk and made sure to burn the alcohol away with energy.

Elaria was holding her mug to be polite but still thinking about her role as my servant to fulfill.

"You should enjoy today."

She glanced at me then nodded, beginning to sip like Lila and I.

Laughter and chatting could be heard in the air and children ran around pulling pranks and playing with each other.

After about 30 minutes the meat arrived. We got a pile of beef and pork, the steam wafted off and the smell making my mouth water.

We dug in, alternating between shoveling in the roast and drinking the sweat mead. Whenever the mug was empty another full one would appear in it's place.

People kept coming by to thank us, and a group of children came over and gave us a drawing of 3 people fighting bravely against a giant dragon.

By the time we were full it had been almost 3 hours, we'd each drank three mugs and the girls had flushed faces.

The noise in the air had increased as the alcohol flowed giving an even more lively atmosphere.

Even full, they didn't stop drinking and had to use bathroom at the village heads house multiple times. It's really true girls go to the bathroom together.

When they returned the most recent time they were holding on to each other and Elaria sat down right next to me.

Their faces had became even redder with each mug and Lila started wiggling her butt even more, pulling my hand under her shirt and placing it on her breast.

She pulled the other around sliding it down her skirt where they found their way into her wet slit, it was so wet, if she were standing without her stockings it would be running down her legs.

She pulled Elaria down to where her upper back was resting in her lap and her head was on Lila's thigh. Then bent over and rested her cheek on Elaria's breast that was farther away. Whenever I moved the hand she'd placed on her breast to massage it the back of it rubbed Elaria's.

My little brother was throbbing. I don't know if she set everything up like this but I wouldn't put it past her.

Elaria's mouth parted slightly and I could feel her breathing become harder. Lila's body was shaking and I could hear her soft panting. Along with their faint intoxicating scents mingling together, I couldn't take it anymore either.

It was clear there was we weren't getting home today either.

I looked around at the others and saw there were a few less people and some couples were sneaking off.

I remembered seeing a large barn with an upper floor before and pulled the 2 to standing dragging them in the direction.

When we reached it I could see part of the front had been torn open and had claw marks, presumably from the dragon we'd just slain.

Upon entering I could hear muffled moans coming from the other side of the barn behind a large pile of hay. Sounds like some other people had the same idea.

Ignoring them, we quickly climbed the ladder to the loft filled with hay and found a mostly secluded corner.

Lila started pulling off my clothing while Elaria pulled off Lila's. Even drunk she was still taking care of Lila.

Lila turned around and shredded Elaria's uniform pushing her onto the hay.

Elaria spoke looking at her embarrassed, "It's so hard to just watch all the time, hearing it I want to try so bad but all I can do is try to help myself but it's never good enough."

I grinned, Elaria wouldn't ever have told us that before.

Lila laid next to her and looked into her eyes, lifting her hips in my direction, "You can go second this time if you promise to take good care of him when I'm not around."

Has she been planning this because she's still worried? Silly girl, not that I'm going to be complaining though.

I grabbed Lila's ankles pulling her toward me, I for one, am glad they're drunk. This is going to be a good day.

They just better remember it.