Redesigning my Home

I watched their antics with a small smile.

Luna patted her ears hesitantly at first, but soon began to forget about her embarrassment and focused on their velvety softness, while Lila's face showed enjoyment.

After a minute or so, she stopped, remembering there were others here.

She jumped up and gave me a hug, "I missed you, but didn't you say you let it be a few years? Did something happen?"

"I just realized that the cultivation methods you're using are really bad, and I needed to give you a better one."

"Well, I'm happy you're back sooner. Now, don't you think you should introduce me to the others?"

I started pointing while she leaned into me, just turning her head to see.

"That's Lila, my second wife, she's a foxgirl, and a shameless little pervert, as you'll soon find out."

Luna's face turned pink.

"I am not! I just... always..."

"Your always horny and would do it about anywhere and any way you can imagine."

"Well you also do it."

"Who who the one who started doing it in front of others?"

"Their only girls, and what you don't?"

"Well it's fine now but i never would have started it."

"Your the one who gets even more excited when I share some of your-"

Luna face was so red when she stopped us, changing the topic, "I never would have thought there were people other than humans until I met one."

I continued my introductions, "This is Elaria, she's an elf and my head servant."

Elaria gave a bow, "A pleasure to meet you, please tell me if you need anything, I am happy to help."

Luna whispered in my ear, "What is the difference between humans and elves?"

"Longer lifespan of about 2,000 years, slightly taller, pointy ears, good at magic, and an affinity with nature and animals."

She gave a small nod of understanding, and I pointed to Alexis next, "This is Alexis; she's a human and my servant that takes care of Lila."

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you; please tell me if you need anything, and I will be happy to help."

"This is Nyla; she's a catgirl and currently 14. She is learning all the skills she needs to become a bodyguard and will help Elaria whenever she's not doing that."

"Hello, Madam; tell me if you need something."

She whispered in my ear again, "Is there a difference between humans and cat or fox people other than ears and tail?"

I shook my head, "No, not really."

I continued with my last introduction, "This is Luna, my first wife; she comes from a world that calls mana, astral power since it comes from the stars."

Lila answered, "Hello, nice to meet you. We'll be best friends from now on!"

I nodded and moved on to the next topic now that everyone was acquainted.

"I'll expand the world and change the house to have more rooms."

Currently, the house only had one room, and I wanted us each to have our own if we wanted to use it. But mostly, the three of us will use a shared room I want to make.

Of course, Elaria, Alexis, and Nyla need to have separate rooms from ours.

In some of my spare time, I'd designed a more appropriate house using the system interface.

It had 2 levels with Luna, Lila, and my rooms being on the second floor. There is also an extra-large bedroom on the second floor; that is the room we will probably actually use. Our separate bedrooms we can use for storing stuff or whatever we want.

Each of the bedrooms on the 2nd floor had a large bathroom with a luxurious tub. In another room off our shared bedroom, there was also a hot tub set into the floor.

On the first floor is a living room with a nice and big fireplace, a kitchen, dining room, training room, the bedrooms and bathrooms for my servants off to the side and out of the way.

I also put a large library for any of the useful books I've collected on the first floor.

I had Elaria tell me all the things she wanted in a kitchen when I designed it, so she should be quite happy with it.

The training room was also a large open room with a padded floor and dummies on one edge for practicing our combat skills.

There was also a 15-yard pool and another hot tub on the first floor. The pool and hot tub area had glass for three walls and the roof so we could see outside, and at night soak under the stars.

The stars were only illusions as I hadn't expanded the world to the size of a universe yet, but they looked real.

The heating and lighting were run by magic circuits powered by a small furnace-looking thing next to the fireplace where mana stones were supposed to be placed.

It doesn't take much to power everything in the house, and a single high-grade mana stone could probably last 50 years, and the furnace could probably hold about 100 of them.

The servants would all have their own rooms, though smaller than ours and all next to each other. There was also an extra room for when I got one for Luna.

Outback, there was a lake, about 50 feet deep in the middle, and one side was a sandy shore where we could relax like it was a beach.

I also copied Elaria's setup where she trained Alexis and put it a distance from the house but separated by some trees so we couldn't see it. She'd need it again soon, after all; I didn't have someone for Luna.

Luna would object if I brought it up, so I won't. I'll just find someone to take care of her, and eventually, she'll accept it.

I applied my changes, and the world warped slightly. A new house replaced the previous one, and the edge of the world was now about a mile away rather than 100 feet.

"Shall we take a tour?"

I showed the girls around and to each of their rooms as well as the shared one and explained my thinking on making them.

When Lila saw the hot tub, she got excited, and her face formed a naughty expression, "I have so many ideas for this that we couldn't do in the bathtub."

It took Luna a few seconds to realize what she meant and she blushed.

After I finished showing them around, I wanted to devour this sphere's multiverses then spend some time together. I also wanted to find someone for Elaria to train for Luna.

"I'll be back in just a bit; then let's spend some time together."

Luna smiled, "Alright, let's do that."

I went back through the door, shut it, and took 1 last look around the throne room where I was before storing the throne in my inventory; it was pretty fancy looking with all kinds of beastmen carved on it. It was a nice souvenir.

I started devouring the world; everything slowly faded away until I was standing in space.

[Quest: Devour all multiverses in the second sphere.

Reward: 2x manual choice. Can be selected when you reach the next sphere.]

I kept devouring a larger and larger area until the universe faded.

I appeared in the familiar blank space with many white orbs containing multiverses.

I touched a random one and was pulled in.

I looked around and only saw trees all around; I needed to stop by a city where there were lots of people for Elaria to look through and flew up looking in all directions, only to still see trees.

I was invincible in any world in this sphere now and wasn't worried about exposing my power by flying in a world where it shouldn't be.

'Kitty, please tell me a little about this world.'