Nona Rainlake

[This is Magic World 2.E6M9ZRP3, it uses magic as the power system with the same mana cores as the last one and is inhabited by both Humans and Fae.]

'I vaguely remember myths about Fae, but what are they again?'

[They have very long lifespans, about 5,000 years. All Fae are highly allergic to iron. They are very skilled in illusion and glamour magic. Cannot technically lie but are adept at getting around that. They are almost all very good looking. They are divided into the Seelie and Unseelie courts, with the Sidhe being the Fae nobles in both courts. They think toying with humans is beneath them, preferring to toy with other Fae. In short, don't mess with them; it's hard to tell if they are telling the real truth or some twisted version of it. Many Fae are cruel to humans and each other.]

'So should I tell Elaria no Fae?'

[Well, it might be ok; think of every word they say as a mana oath. Living with that made them very good at finding loopholes. So she needs to make sure to close them all.]

'What is the difference between illusion and glamour?'

[Illusions fool the eyes while glamours fool all senses including touch.]

Oh, so I already know glamour magic, it was lumped into illusion magic by the last world.

I decided to repeat what Kitty told me to Elaria and let her decide. But first, I had to find a city. I flew in one direction until reaching a city where I walked inside.

The city was essentially the same as the ones in the world I just came from, clean with some modern conveniences done with magic, but the architecture was from the middle ages.

I opened the door to my world and called Elaria out, then closed it and told her the information about the world and the Fae. I also gave her a storage bag full of the currency this world used and a jade slip containing this world's language.

"Master, I'll fly around scanning for a suitable person and be back as soon as I can."

"Don't rush; I'm going to go eat some ice cream or whatever I want. Just find the best you can."

She flew off, making her way around the city before leaving to another, and I stopped thinking about her, going to an ice cream stand I had passed before.

I was hungry for ice cream and realized I hadn't eaten it for a long time. Even on Earth, I didn't eat it much; most of it just wasn't good enough, but this stuff looked pretty good.

After purchasing some, I walked around while waiting for Elaria to return.

It was almost dark when I sensed her entering the range of my divine sense, carrying another girl with her. She dropped down next to me, and I looked at the other girl.

She was Fae and extremely beautiful with black hair and large green eyes, around her neck was fastened an iron collar.

I looked at Elaria, my eyes asking for an explanation about her, "Master, this is Nona Rainlake, a Sidhe from the Seelie court and 957 years old or like 19. She has good talent and is willing to serve you and all it entails, as long as you do her a favor first."

I looked at Nona, "which is?"

"Help me kill my brother."

"That's it?"

"Yes."

"And why do you want him dead?"

"He sent me here after becoming the Lord."

"And you're hoping that I'll kill him but also die so you don't have to make good on your promise, and you also become the Lady then."

She didn't try to hide it, "Yes."