Illusions of Falling Meteors

It only took a few hours for the phone to ring, and an unknown number was displayed.

I answered, "Hello."

The voice on the other end was livid, and I pulled the phone away from my ear, I could still easily hear.

"Stay away from my grandson! How can you go into a poor boy's hospital room?! If you don't stay away, I'll do everything in my power to hunt you down! I'm going to call the police and report this! How dare you!

...

...

..."

He finally had to catch his breath, "So I take it you haven't seen the test results. Call me back when you see he's cured."

I hung up.

I yawned, and my phone rang again from the same number. He could wait. I added his contact under the name 'Rude Old President' and silenced the ringer.

I tossed it next to my monitor and thought about what to do next. I already knew what classes Zari was taking, and it would be easy enough for the president to add me to them once he figured out he owed me.

Of course, if he decides he doesn't owe me, I can make his life hell until he repents of his mistakes.

I hummed and tried to think of something to do. I'll take my wives shopping.

It would be about 2 hours until the stores closed for the day, which should give us some time.

I teleported into the living room where they were laying on the couch together looking at locations on one of their phones.

"Come on, let's go shopping. Women love that, right?"

They both looked at me like 'shopping? Why the f*ck would we want to go shopping?'

Eh? Do women not love shopping? No, it must be they've never done it.

I grabbed one arm each and pulled them up.

"Alright, we'll try shopping," Luna said a bit reluctantly.

I dragged them out of the apartment, hoped nothing would catch fire while we were gone and shouted back, "we're going out. Go to bed and relax together or something while we're gone."

Lila's eyes filled with lust immediately, "Let's do that also instead."

She held her fingers to her lips and looked away in a cute pose that made me want to agree a little. I imagined throwing her on the bed while Luna pulled her clothes off. Her cute little innocent pose made my want to ruin that innocence.

I came back to reality and realized she'd gotten better again, she is the least innocent person in the room, "Nope, we're going."

She looked a little disappointed.

Then I thought of something else that she would like, "there are other places to have a little fun that we haven't before."

I could tell her head was on cloud nine of naughty thoughts, and Luna had to pull her along beside me as she was in a slight daze.

We walked out of the hotel and down the street. I started teaching them about window shopping and told them to buy whatever they wanted.

They weren't very interested in the clothes and shoes but rather the trinkets they'd never seen before.

If I knew the dollar store could be so much fun for someone, I'd have bought the whole chain.

They carried their stuff to where I told them at a register and watched as I demonstrated how to pay with the card, then gave them each one to use themselves.