Princess Revenge

We saw a girl hiding behind a door in front of us holding a fireplace poker like a bat, waiting to smack us when we come through.

We walked right through the door, the poker swung at Lila's head; she didn't bother blocking it with magic, just held up her hand catching it.

Lila greeted her, "Why hello sis, nice to see you, been awhile I see you still have the same hobbies."

The girl stared at where Lila caught the poker without using any magic in her hand.

Lila yanked the poker out of her hands; she looked at it while the girl stood there awkwardly for a moment. Lila started bending it, turning it into a collar.

The girl stared in disbelief at her strength.

She tossed it at the girl's neck, and it snapped around it tightly, but not so much that she'd pass out.

"Alexis, drag my dear sister Maria along; she wouldn't want to miss the fun."

We started walking; Alexis used magic to drag her behind by the collar. Maria tried pulling the collar off as she kicked and screamed behind us, it was rather annoying, and Elaria used a spell to shut her up.

We kept walking towards the throne room where Frederick and Lila's second mother were pacing back and forth, with lines of the most elite guards in front of them.

I thought there were 3 children from Lila's second mother, all older than her, she was just much more talented in magic than them causing her to be the best candidate to lead the country, "Don't you have another brother?"

"He's hiding in the garden shed behind the palace, Elaria, please go fetch him."

"Yes, Mrs. Lila."

Lila flung her hand out, blasting the doors open; shards of wood shot towards the guards wounding and killing some.

Sweeping her hand across in front of her, she flung the rest into the wall hard enough they died instantly, leaving only her second mother and brother alive.

"Lila! Stop this at once! You can't harm us; this is treason. If you stop now, you can be forgiven!"

"No, treason is trying to kill the most eligible heir to the throne. This is executing traitors."

"We're your family! You can't kill us!"

"You are not my family."

"You'll be hunted down and killed! Do you want to run for the rest of your life?"

"Hahaha, you think anyone will take revenge for you? The people of this kingdom hate you and Frederick. And other kingdoms won't interfere. Even many of the palace officials dislike you. The church also won't have a problem with the change in leadership and even if the did, they couldn't do anything about it"

Elaria teleported back with a young man about Lila's age restrained inside a barrier.

Her second mother rushed towards him, "Gabe! You bitch, what are you doing with them?!"

Lila put Gabe and Maria in the air above her second mothers head, "Why, I think I'll play with them."

She undid their silencing spells; they started screaming and begging to be let go.

Their bones started breaking as Lila tied their limbs on knots very slowly. It was definitely snap crackle pop.

The mother tried to tackle her but was stopped by a barrier. I figured the whole point was Lila wanted her to watch, so I used magic to restrain her in such a way she had no other choice.