𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 - 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

TOM'S POV:

I stare at April. I haven't had a proper talk with her in ages. In fact, I start to think that this date wasn't that bad of an idea. Her chest is perfectly in my view, I like this. 

I stand up smirking down at April as my worries about Alison become a foggy memory. April looks amazing. I know she's my brother's ex and that she cheated on him and all but damn. How did he even pull her?

"Do I make your bad mood go away?" April teased making my grin grow even bigger. "I'm pretty sure you were depressed when I asked you out."

"That was before, life is a mess." I shrug looking down at her. Her ocean eyes stared into mine and honestly, I couldn't even look away. It was as if I was trapped in them.

She bit her bottom lip making me glance down. "Did you tell your brother?" She asked me raising one of her perfectly shaped eyebrows. Alison never had that. She never got her brows done or filled them in. They were always just the way they were.

I shake my head putting my hand on April's lower back as I start leading her inside. "You think I'd just go up to him telling him that I'm going on a date with his ex?" I ask in a sarcastic tone but slight curiosity heard in my voice.

She chuckled letting out her perfect laugh. "Maybe. You are possible of doing that." She teased fixing her dress as we got to our table. "I'm surprised you're not dressed up considering you're going on a date with the most beautiful girl in the whole USA." She winked.

I stare at her for a moment before breaking into a laugh. "Didn't think you'd show up looking as gorgeous." I said flirting with her as we sit down. My eyes occasionaly fell down to her chest for a couple of seconds before looking up at her. I didn't know this wouldn't be as hard as I imagined it to be. I thought that there was no escape from Alison but at this point all I see is escape.

"Am I not always looking gorgeous?" She asked folding her arms over her chest as she leaned forward on the table.

Honestly all I could do was look down at her boobs as the move she just did made them look larger. I'm so fucking dirty. Did Alison really like me the way I was? "My eyes didn't really have time to look at you back then but I sure will make some time for you from this point on."

She smiled and her straight white teeth showed. This woman was just a year older than me but she already looked in her late 20's. Basic girls weren't usually my type but I think I'm starting to like them. "That sucks. Were you mad about the situation me and your brother had?" Her seducive tone was shown as she spoke. I like that, I like women that play. 

"Maybe I was. Or maybe I'm just out of your league. You're too pretty for me to look at."

"Oh shut up." She waved a hand infront of her face smilling. "You're a hell of a handsome guy. I always had my eyes on you."

"Even when you were together with Bill?"I know that Bill liked her a lot and she took that for granted. 

She shrugged looking down at table with a slight smirk. "I may've."

I didn't really know what to say to be honest. I just stared at her not focusing on anything else but the beauty infront of me. "Interesting." I quietly reply noticing a server bring us two glasses of wine. I wasn't even fancying wine, I'd more likely want a scotch or something.

"You thinking about college?" She asked me bitting her lip. She took the glass of wine taking a small and quick sip of it. Her lipstick stained the glass.