Abducted Upstead

I got a request for Jay to be kidnapped and assaulted.

TW for kidnapping and sexual assault. There will be rape mentioned but it won't be explicit.

Jay was at Molly's for guys' night. Hailey was at home watching movies. Jay was supposed to be home by 10. It was 10:05 and he wasn't back yet. Hailey checked find my phone and it showed he was in the parking lot. She figured he was just finishing up a conversation and would be home soon. She made sure the door was unlocked and her ringer was on then got in the shower. What she didn't know was Jay was in trouble. He got to his car and was about to unlock it when something hit him in the head and knocked him out. The kidnappers tied him up and threw him in a van. He woke up a few minutes later.

"What the hell?" Jay said as he tried to figure out where he was.

He tried to get out of the restraints. The kidnappers heard him and the one in the passenger seat turned around and hit him in the head as hard as he could with his gun.

"You can't escape and if you try we'll kill you." the kidnapper told him. Do you really want to leave your wife alone?" he asked.

Jay stayed quiet. He needed to tough it out. He couldn't do that to Hailey.

Hailey got out of the shower and Jay still wasn't home and hadn't texted or called. Hailey began to worry. This wasn't like him at all. She checked find my phone and it still showed he was in the parking lot. She decided to call him to make sure everything was ok. She tried to call him but his phone went straight to voicemail. She began to panic and called Herrman.

H Hey is Jay still there?

CH No everyone left 30 minutes ago.

H its showing he's in the parking lot.

CH I'll go check.

Chris went to check and saw Jay's truck. He saw Jay's truck and ran up to it. His phone was smashed and his wallet, wedding ring, and keys were on the floor.

CH you need to get here now. Something happened. His phone is smashed and his ring, wallet, and keys are on the floor.

Hailey ran out of her car. She hung up and called Vought crying.
H I need you to get to Mollys. I think he was kidnapped. He hadn't come home yet and wasn't answering his phone so I called Herrman. He found his phone, wallet, keys, and ring by his car.

V ok I'm on my way. I'll inform the rest of the team drive carefully.

Voight called the team and informed them of what happened. They all sped to Mollys. They got footage from cameras a Molly and a gas station across the street. They saw that two masked men took him and put him in a van with no plates. They weren't able to get anywhere with the footage. They took Jay's items as evidence and went back to the district. Voight drove Hailey. He didn't want her driving. As soon as they got there Trudy walked up to Hailey and hugged her. Hailet began to sob. Trudy led her into the locker room and shut and locked the door.

"Ssh it's going to be ok. Jay is strong he's a fighter. He's going to be ok. We're going to find him" Trudy soothed.

"I ca-cant l-lo-lose h-him I ca-cant h-he-he's the l-love of my -li-life I ca-cant" Hailey sobbed.

"Ssh you're not going to lose him. We're going to find him just breathe." Trudy soothed.

Hailey ran to the toilet and threw up. Tirdy was close behind

"Ssh your ok its ok everything is going to be ok" Trudy soothed.

Once she finished she wiped her face off. Hailey rinsed her mouth out and Trudy hugged her tight.