Flu Hailey and Trudy

I got a request for Trudy taking care of Hailey when shes sick

Jay had to be in court for the next 3 days. Hailey woke up sick the first day he had to be in court.

Hailey woke up and immediately knew she was sick. Her throat hurt she was congested she was sweating she was nauseous her head hurt and her whole body hurt. Jay knew something was wrong as soon as he saw her.

"Hey babe are you ok?," Jay asked concerned.

"No I feel awful" Hailey replied.

"I think you have a fever," Jay said feeling her forehead.

Jay went and got Advil and the thermometer. He came back and took her temperature. It was 102.5.

"You have a 102.5 fever Hails," Jay told her.

"Ugggh" Hailey groaned.

"What are your symptoms?" Jay asked.

"I'm congested, my head, throat, and whole body hurt, and I'm nauseous," Hailey replied.

"I'm sorry babe take some Advil," Jay told her.

"Ok" hailey replied.

She took the Advil and whimpered at the pain it caused.

"Ssh just breathe I know your hurting I'm so sorry" Jay soothed rubbing her back.

They sat there for a couple of minutes before  Jay called Trudy.

"Hey babe I have to be in court but I don't want to leave you alone, can I call Trudy?"Jay asked.

"Yeah" Hailey replied.

Jay grabbed his phone and called Trudy.

J Hey I have a huge favor to ask.

T Ok what is it?

J Hailey is super sick and I have to be in court for the next 3 days and don't want her to be alone. Would you be able to come to take care of her?

T Of course what are we dealing with?

J I'm not sure yet she has a 102.5 fever, she is nauseous, has a headache, has body aches, a sore throat, and she is congested. I think it's the flu.

T Ok ill be over in 30.

J Ok thanks.

"Hey babe Trudy is coming over in 30 minutes," Jay told her.

It hurt to talk so Hailey just gave a thumbs up. Jay pulled Hailey into his lap and rubbed her back until Trudy got there. As soon as Trudy got there she immediately went to Hailey.

"Hey kid I heard you were pretty sick you don't look too good," Trudy said.

"I feel awful" Hailey croaked out.

"I'm sorry sweetie," Trudy said sympathetically.

Jay came out of the bathroom a couple of minutes later.

"Ok I have to get going she took Advil about an hour ago, I left the meds and the thermometer on the kitchen counter. Here's Will's number. Call me if anything happens" Jay told Trudy.

"Ok thanks chuckles," Trudy told him.

"I love you Hails I'll see you tonight," Jay said kissing her head.

"I love you too" Hailey croaked out.

Jay left and Trudy got hailey to lie down. She started to doze off when she suddenly realized she had forgotten to text Voight.

"Crap I forgot to text Voight' Hailey croaked out

"No it's ok I already did it your good" Trudy told her.