Chapter 39

Author Pov:-

One year later,

It's been a year since their marriage. There were ups and downs in their lives, but they both were mature enough to handle all the problems. Everything went so well this far; they were both happy in this marriage.

Vivaan and Aakriti love for each other is strong, which gives them strength to handle all kinds of situations. Today is their anniversary, their first anniversary.

"Good morning, babe," Vivaan said, waking up his love of life.

"Just let me sleep." He didn't say anything and got out of bed and went directly to the bathroom to freshen up.

After getting freshened up, he came out and saw Aakriti woke up and was sitting on the bed while rubbing her eyes with a cute little pout on her lips.

He chuckled at her behavior and went to her to give her a peck on her lips, which turned into little lip make-outs.

"Good morning, babe. Happy anniversary". He said pecking her lips.

"Morning" She said, looking at him.

"Don't you want to wish me too?" He pouted.

"Happy Anniversary, babe," she said, pecking his lips.

"And why are you dressed up?" She saw him in his black shirt and grey trouser; he just looked down; he didn't know how to tell her.

"Actually, babe, I need to go to college because there is an important meeting that I need to attend" He said, explaining to her.

"What today? No, you're not going. You know, today is our first anniversary. How can you do this, Vivaan?" She was angry at him, but he found her cute.

"Babe, look, I'm sorry, but really, I need to go."

"You know what? Go; that is more important than our anniversary."

Saying this, she threw a pillow on his face and went to the washroom.
After coming out of the bath with a towel around her body, she was to go into the closet, but she saw something on the bed that made her steps move towards the bed.

Vivaan has put a rose bouquet and a beautiful red dress on the bed for her. There was a letter too she opened it.

"This dress is for my beautiful wife, with some flowers to make her look more gorgeous.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE,
I LOVE YOU
Your Vivaan"

Seeing all this, she smiled and went to wear the dress before saying, I love you, to him in the air. Coming out of the closet, she did a little makeup to suit her dress and left her heirs open to feel all the love.

So he pranked me, saying that he was going to university, but he was just making me angry,'she  thought while coming down.

"Good morning, Bhabhi. Happy anniversary," Aditi said, hugging her, and Aakriti thanked her.

Aakriti took the blessing of their parents. "Happy anniversary, beta," Said both parents together.

She sat down beside Vivaan and started to have their breakfast. "Thank you for the dress."

"You liked it?"

"Yes, I love it."

"Then I'm happy." He started to eat.

"Nice prank, Vivaan."

"What prank?" He asked looking at her while having breakfast.

"That your going to university," He looked at her and said, "No, I am not pranking on you; I'm really going to university."