Chapter 26

Author Pov:-

At apartment,

Vivaan tried to control himself, to not to get jealous over a movie character but it was getting hard for him to see Aakriti praising another man in front of him, so he went to her side and said, "Don't gawk at him so much"

She looked at him. He put his right hand behind her back, pulled her close to him, and whispered, "Is he hotter than me?" He said, putting her baby hair back.

"Yes, he is sexy." She said this to tease him.

"I think I need to show you what sexy looks like." 

They both were so close to each other. She thought that this was the moment he was going to kiss her, so she closed her eyes and waited for the kiss, but she didn't feel anything on her lips.

The instant she felt his lips on his forehead, she opened her eyes and found him looking at her with so much adoration and love that made her happy, but she realised what happened now and how she embarrassed herself.

"I guess I disappointed my girl because I feel you were expecting something else." He said teasing her. She hit me on his chest, and they both smiled.

"Let's go." He said.

"Now where?" She asked, being confused and was busy in having popcorns.

"Don't you want to go on a date? This isn't a date, love. Let's go, shall we?"

"Yes, let's go."

He covered her eyes and started directing her to somewhere. He took her to terrace of the building. He finally took his hands off. She opened her eyes saw, he decorated the terrace with white and dim colored fairy lights. She got shocked by seeing beautiful and romantic set up he prepared.

There was a small tent in between the terrace which has a soft mattress in it with rose petals scattered on it. The terrace and tent both glowed with the fairy lights. He also placed few lanterns on the corners and at random places.

It gave whole fairy vibes. And the pretty much dark sky was like cherry on the top. As soon as they entered tent, she stopped at her place. She was awestruck by the decorations.

"This place screams richness and perfection." She mutters to herself.

"Close your mouth," he said, looking at her while she was admiring the beauty.

"Wow, you did all this," she said, roaming around.

"Yes, didn't you like it?" He asked

"No, it's beautiful and amazing".

He made her sit on a chair and went  somewhere. She was so amused by this and was looking at everything when he came back with food. He placed food on table he brought White sauce paasta, spaghetti and spring rolls.

"These all are my favourite dishes. I don't remember telling you about this"

"I have my ways" he replied winking at her.

They ate their food with a little bit of chat, like knowing about each other, laughing, flirting, and so on.

"Wait, I have something for you." Saying this, he puts his hand in his pocket and went towards her and kneel down in front of her. He took her one leg on his thigh and made
her wear anklets; he does the same with the other leg. She just looked at him with love. He stood up after that and asked her.

"You liked it?"

"Yes, I think I love it." Saying this, she stood up and walked. So he can hear the voice made by anklets.