Chapter 24

At Evening, 

It was evening, and Aakriti stayed with Nayan the whole day. It was time for Nayanatara's  discharge. Her parents were filling out the paper at reception. Karan was there with them; he met Nayan's parents, and he was very nice to them.

Nayan bonded very nicely with Karan, but she was nervous in front of him, and he was a bit shy, which didn't go unnoticed by Aakriti. She stayed quiet and observed her friend, who was all shy in front of him, and thought to ask her later about this thing.(There is something going on between them.)

Karan was telling them about his and Vivaan's story (no, actually Vivaan's funny story). They were laughing while listening to him, and that's when the door opened. They noticed, but still, they were immersed in their world. They thought Nayan's parents arrived.

"What's so funny?" Someone said to Aakriti from behind.
She was about to reply, but then recognized the voice and went quiet.

"What happened? Why did you all go quiet?" He asked, looking at everyone.

"Nothing serious; Karan was telling us some funny stories," Nayan said with a lopsided smile.

"What funny story you are telling?I would also like to know."

"Nothing serious, bro; I was telling them about you."

"You seriously want to die, na, why trying to be so smart ass?"

"I'm not being smart, I'm smart." Karan said proudly.

As they were bickering, Nayan parents came after doing all the formalities. They came into the room and saw Vivaan.

"Hello, uncle, aunty. I'm Vivaan Malhotra, Nayan and Aakriti's professor.

" Hello, sir "

"Mom sir got to know about the accident, so he came to meet, and Karan and Vivaan sir are close friends."

"Ok, thank you, sir. Nayan, we finished all the formalities, so now, let's go. Dad will book the cab," Nayan's mom said.

"Aunty, if you don't mind, I will drop you all in my car." Karan being impatient to spend time with Nayan.

"It's alright, beta, we can go; don't bother yourself," Nayan's dad replied.

"It's alright, just come with me," he said, taking them out of the room.

"Ok, as you say," Nayan's mom said.

" Thank you," Nayan said, being close to him.

They all settled in Karan's car and Nayan was sitting at passenger seat.
"Aree Aakriti beta why are you outside come sit with us" Nayan's mom said.

"No aunty her house is on my way I will drop her " Vivaan replied.

(Now our main leads are alone in the parking area.)

" How are you? " Vivaan asked, checking Aakriti from top to bottom.

 "I'm fine; nothing happened to me," she said, holding him.

"Ok, fine, as you say." Saying this, he held her hand, and they walk towards their car. He opened the door for her and let her sit. Closing her side door, he went to driver side and slide himself in car. 

Whole ride was silent. Aakriti was looking outside and Vivaan was focused on driving, he was driving with his one hand and the other hand was holding Aakriti's hand. That's why Aakriti was looking outside because she was shy to look at him and Vivaan was known with this but he was still quite.

After sometimes they reached at Aakriti's place. As always he stopped the car near her place. Aakriti was about go outside but he held wrist and stop her. She looked at him.

" I don't want you to leave but you need to go" she didn't reply to his comment then again he says" Be ready at 6pm tomorrow "

" For what? " She asked with confusion.

" For our first date love " he said kissing her hand.

" Date?" She was left with no words.

" Yes date,if you don't wanna go? Then I'll " He didn't get time to finish his words she replied back instantly " No I want to go on date"

Saying this she looked down after embarrassing herself. " Don't be embarrassed " He said caressing her hand.

" Where are we going? " She asked.

" It's an surprise, so I won't tell you " He said grinning and showing his excitement.

" If you will tell me then, I can get ready according to the date" She tried to ask again.

" Wear anything you want. You look hot in everything "

She became all red after hearing him.
"Atleast tell me should I wear casual or what?"

"The best thing is don't wear anything so you don't need to worry unnecessarily. I don't want you to worry on these silly dresses."

"You are so shameless Vivaan"

"Only for you my love" He said winking at her.

" Ok, bye now I'm going " Saying this she was about to leave when he said.

" Bye, I will pick you at exact 6 " He said 
( they both left for there home).

Aakriti entered her house, and her mother came and asked her so many questions in one go. "Mom, calm down," she said, sitting on the sofa.

"How can I? You're not even answering my question."

"How can I answer if you won't let me talk?"

"Oh, ha, but now answer me."

"Yes, she is fine; the doctor discharged her, and now she is at home and taking rest."

"She didn't get hurt much, right?"

"No, mom, that's why she got discharged."

"You're right, but I will go and meet her tomorrow and will take your father too."

"Yes, go, but right now, think of this daughter too; I'm hungry. Give me something to eat." Aakriti whined in front of her.

"Achha, go get fresh; it's already time for your father to come, so we will eat dinner together."

"Yes, mom." Saying this she went towards her room.

At dining table,

Aakriti repeats the incident to her father.

"I know how this happened to Nayan Didi," Adwait said with a serious face.

"How?" everyone said together.

"Because Nayan Didi was walking with the problem itself."(he is referring Aakriti as problem)

After having dinner and doing all the remaining chores, she left for her room.

She was thinking about things that happened all the time. With that, she went to her dreamland, where she was going to think about her Vivaan.