Chapter 25

Author Pov :-

Aakriti is still in her dreamland. Time is running as usual. It was 11:00 in the morning, and her brother came into the room to wake her up.

"Wake up sleepyhead, Who sleep this late?"

"5 minutes, monkey"

"No more 5 minutes; wake up or I'll call mom."

"No, don't call mom; I'm up."

"You called me a monkey and slept like a pig."

"You little monkey, did you call me a pig?"

"You are a pig, and stop fighting with me or else I will go and tell mom that you are still sleeping."

"Shut up, ok, I'm up."

"You're up then come in 10 minutes or mom will think you're still sleeping."

"Yaa, I'm coming."

After that, she went into her washroom took shower and changed into comfortable clothes because today is Sunday.

At hall, 

She came out of her room and saw everyone chilling and talking. She went to them and sat beside her father. "So finally you up." Meera asked.

"Yes mom."

"What mom, who sleep till this late?"

"C'mon yaar mom today is Sunday"

"Yaa today is Sunday then don't have your food also"

"Dad," Aakriti said, making puppy eyes to her father or her support system.

"It's ok, Meera, why do you always get angry? She slept because today is  Sunday."

"Of course it's ok, then you also don't eat" Meera said.

Manoj and Aakriti looked at each other and then said, " Don't worry, I will order." Saying this, both dad and daughter started giggling.

After some time, Aakriti went to her mother, who was doing something."Mom, I want to ask you something."

"What did you do?" Meera asked suspiciously.

"I didn't do anything. I want to go at Nayan place."

"Then go and meet her."

"Hmm actually, I'm going at evening"

"Evening?why cant't you go and meet now?"

"I can, but she asked me to come at 6 p.m. because her parents are going to their some relatives home."

"Leaving Nayan in this condition, how can they go?"

"Yes, but it's important to go, and they will return at night."

"Go, but when will you come back?"

"When her parents will return "

"And who will be dropping you?"

"Oh, mom, stop with your questions; I can come."

"Ok, call me when you will be leaving her house."

"Ok mom," Saying this, she left from there.

Ok, big task done, mummy is convinced. She muttered to herself and went to her room. She called Nayan as soon as she reached her room.

"Hello!" 

"Hii"

"How are you?"

"Hmm, just fine, what about you?"