Chapter 38

Author Pov :-

He sighed and nervously rubbed his palms together. He held the doorknob and slowly twisted it. Opening the door silently, he entered inside and was met with the view of a beautifully decorated room.

But his heart melted at the scene when his eyes moved to the bed. She was sitting there and waiting for him.

He went to her and sat beside her, took her hand, and said "I have been waiting for this day." He squeezed the side of her waist, and her heartbeat escalated to a new level as butterflies erupted in her stomach.

The kiss was demanding and passionate. They pulled away for air; both were breathing hard.

He gently placed her on the bed and removed his kurta in a swift. She closed her eyes with a gasp."Eyes on me, my love," he ordered in a hoarse voice.

When she didn't open her eyes, he pinned both hands on either side of her."I said eyes on me." His voice was dominating but gentle at the same time.

She slowly opened her eyes, hearing his demonic tone. Both were looking into each other's eyes. His eyes were filled with desire today, and she gulped audibly when she looked into them.

His every touch was taking her to a whole new world. He leaned forward and captured her lips. "Mhmmm...mhmmm..." She struggled under him, tapping his chest.

He moved back and looked at her."Who am I?" he mumbled as his lips sucked her bottom lip, biting it a little and making her gasp.

"Vivaan," She moaned, as he now pinched her nipple without any mercy.

"And?" His husky voice again reached her ears as he started to open her blouse button.

"Mhmmm, my husband," she murmured, hiding her face in his neck as his fingers lightly brushed her bare back.

He removed her blouse, and he was surprised when he saw that she was not wearing a bra."Absolutely correct," he appreciated, giving a lick to her nipple and making her arch her back again.

"You are?" He questioned, now pinching the other nipple while his mouth sucked on the previous one as if he were not having enough of it.

Only the sounds of sucking repeatedly were heard, which only increased the temperature of the room."Your wife," he smirked upon hearing her.

"Mhmm and?" He murmured, biting on her erected nipple, making her let out a yelp.

"I don't know," She breathed out, and was frustrated because he was asking her so many questions in a moment like this.

His one hand kept massaging, pinching her erected nipples in between repeatedly while the other one was being continuously sucked on his saliva, coating her dark areolas.

"You are mine, beautiful," He let out huskily, making her moan at his words and actions.

His warm lips again pressed against her soft ones as his tongue slid into her mouth, too good to be missed. His one hand was cupping her face while the other went to hold her from her butt, wrapping her slender legs around his waist.

He wanted to feel every inch of hers. His tongue was caressing hers so sensually as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer so that their chests were crashing into each other's.

He only left her mouth when he felt her pushing him away due to lack of breath, his lips lingering there longer than needed.

That kiss felt more intimate to her than the one they shared previously."Vivaan, please," She rasped out, looking at him deeply in his gray orbs.

By now, she did not even know why she was pleading with him for what. The pleasure has clouded her senses completely, and she still does not feel enough of it.

"Are you sure?" He asked one last time before he could completely lose himself seeing the beauty of his wife in front of him in this state.

"Mhmmm," She moaned, pressing her lips to his rough ones.

She did not even realize he undressed her completely; the only thing left was her lacy thong that barely covered her mound, which was oozing with wetness and desire.

He removed his pajamas in a flash, stepping out of them just in the boxers, where his huge bulge was evident, making her eyes go wide.

"This is what you have done to me." His long finger entered her tight hole, making her yell at the new feeling of a wavered breath coming out of her mouth due to pleasure.

He felt so good."Shit, you are so tight, baby," he whispered huskily as his fingers found their way into her tight hole.

"Vivaan" A gasp came out of her mouth as she felt a knot form in her stomach.

"Cum for me, baby," He murmured against her lips. And finally, he claimed her lips in a heart-fluttering kiss.

Her skin felt like silk to him, and he had this sudden urge to mark her completely as his. Her plump breasts were crushing against his hard and toned torso, making him feel her erected pebbles as she got even closer to him.

She finally had her first ever orgasm, screaming his name. He rasped his fingers, coating them with her juices, as he licked those without any hesitation, making her eyes go wide.

"Ahh... Vivaan....."

"Shhh, let me enjoy this," he said, kissing her collarbone as her toes curled, his beard prickling on her smooth skin.

He removed his boxers all the while his gaze connected with hers. He softly took her lips between his teeth. She felt his hardened member poking her tight entrance.

He put on a condom, and the very next moment he slammed himself inside of hers, which made her cry out due to the pain. He soothed her down, murmuring sweet words in her ears as he paused in between, giving her time to adjust.

The pain was unbearable to her because of his massive size."It will get better, my love," he said, huskily moving a bit, and she raised her hips to meet his movement.

He couldn't get enough of her and slammed his lips against her. She slowly nodded her head as a sign for him to keep going.

His pace was slow at first as he slipped in and out of her. She moaned loudly when he picked up his pace, thrusting in relentlessly without any mercy.

Her toes curled up due to the pleasure. It was getting hard for her to match his rough and hard thrusts, all the while feeling something inside of hers.

"Cum for me," he ordered breathlessly, his dominance taking over, and that was all it took for her to come apart, and with her, he too came, burying his load deep inside of her, filling her with his seeds and kissing her passionately.

Closing her eyes, she was completely tired due to the hard orgasm. He laid beside her, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her forehead, muttering, "I love you." In return, she replied, "I love you to Mr. Malhotra." With this, they both slept.