Chapter 15

Aakriti Pov:-

I was trying to sleep, but Nayan's words were echoing in my ears again and again. It was getting hard for me to analyze my feelings. I took my phone and opened his photos, which I took a screenshot last time. As I was looking at his photos, I started drooling over him. How can someone be so hot,sexy, cute, and handsome at once? He's so perfect from all angles that I was losing my sanity because of him. Deep down, I knew my feelings , but I don't wanted to accept them. That's when I called Nayan.

"Hello, Nayan," I said.

"What's up, my girl?" Nayan replied

"I need your help," I said desperately.

"Yes, I'm here. Tell me," Nayan replied.

"It's getting hard for me to understand my feelings". I said nervously

"Look, Aakriti, you and I both know that you have feelings for him; it's just that you need to accept it," Nayan replied in one go.

She replied to me right away. I was regretting calling her; she knows me very well, which is bad.

"I guess I shouldn't have called you," I said.

"You also know that what I'm saying is the truth, my dear. The old Aakriti, which I knew would have turned off the guy, but it is different this time. You also want Vivaan, sir. You like his behavior with you. You like his boldness, actions, and whatever magic he does to you," Nayan said.

"Hmm," I replied, having no words because what she was saying is the fucking truth.

" You better accept your feelings; otherwise, it will become hard for you or you might regret if anyone else will snatch him from you," Nayan said, giggling.

" Even if I have feelings for him, what's next, huh? I mean, we are still not sure about his feelings ". I said

When she said that someone would snatch him, that thought made me hurt. I didn't like the idea of him getting away from me.

"His actions are enough to confirm that he has feelings for, but if you still insist, then let's take the test by making him jealous, as I mentioned earlier." Nayan said.

"Okay, then let's give it a try," I said enthusiastically.

"So now you accept that you have feelings for Vivaan, sir? Haa". Nayan asked, teasing me.

"Yes," I replied to her while blushing.

"Okay, then let's execute the plan tomorrow," Nayan said.

"Yes," I said with full energy.

Later, I ended the call. As I was now clear about my feelings, I was excited to know his feelings for me. I just hope he won't disappoint me. After talking to Nayan, she helped me to understand and accept my feelings, which led me to sleep peacefully.

Next day,

Today I'm excited to go to college. I and Nayan have finally decided to test Vivaan, sir, to see whether he has feelings for me or not. After getting ready for college, I went to have my breakfast.

Author pov:-

"Good morning, Mom," Aakriti said, sitting on the table.

"Good morning, have your breakfast". Meera gave breakfast to Aakriti.

"Is something special there today, Aakriti?" Meera asked with curiosity.

"No, mom, what happened?" Aakriti asked.

"You seem to be very energetic and happy today.". Meera said.

"No, mom, there's nothing like that," Aakriti said nervously.

"Okay, if you say so". Meera replied.

Aakriti finished her breakfast and left for college.

At college,

Aakriti Pov:-

"Hmm, someone is looking beautiful," Nayan said in a teasing tone.

"Shut up you idiot there's nothing  like that," I said, looking down.

"So ready to test your lover, boy?" Nayan asked while giggling.

"We are still not sure about his feelings and don't use words like this," Aakriti replied, blushing.

"Oh, then why are you blushing? He is not even here," she said, smiling.

"Please, Nayan, stop teasing," I said.

"Achha, okk, fine," she said.

As we were talking, Awez came, and he was going to his seat. I called him and asked him to sit with us.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning," I and Nayan replied.

It was time for Sir to come, so I started my plan. So that it looks like we are having fun together.

At lecture, 

Sir came and started to teach,so I started to talk with Awez.

I purposely started to look shy or blush, although I have no interest in his flirting.

"You're doing great," Nayan said, looking at the board."He is looking at you, and also getting angry yaar" she said.

"I know the consequences, but it's fun," I said, looking at him.

Later, Vivaan sir took attendance and went outside of the class before leaving, he glared at me, and his glare gave me chills in my body.

Today there was a meeting of the cultural committee, so after all my lectures, I was heading there. In between, Awez called and joined me. As we were walking, I saw Vivaan sir passing by.

"Awez, it's so fun to be around you," I said, smiling.

Hearing my voice, Vivaan sir stopped and looked at me, and he started to walk towards me. When he was coming towards me, my heart started to beat fast. I wasn't aware that he would act this quickly.

"Where are you both heading?" Vivaan sir asked me and Awez.

"We are both going to the cultural committee as there is a meeting today" He replied.

"Oh, I see. Okay, Awez you go ahead first. I need Aakriti to come into my cabin. I have some work with her," Vivaan sir said seriously.

"But sir, she is also a member of the committee, so she is needed in today's meeting," Awez replied.

"She will attend the meeting, but after helping me". Vivaan sir said with a serious face again.

Suddenly, Tanuja ma'am came and said,

"Oh, you guys are still here. Come fast. The meeting is going to start within 5 minutes". 

"Yes, ma'am," Awez replied, holding my hand and taking me with him.

Tbh, I don't wanted to go with Vivaan, sir. I knew something like this would happen, but I am not ready to face him yet. I need some time. Thanks to Tanuja, ma'am, she rescued me. I was shocked when Awez held my hand and dragged me along with him. I wanted to check Vivaan's sir reaction, but I didn't. I was scared to look at him.

Vivaan Pov:-

I wanted to punish her very badly. Even after my warning, she still dared to talk with Awez. She is checking my patience. I need to teach her lesson so that she won't repeat this mistake and that Awez, I want to kick his ass. How dare he sit her so close and held her hand? She is getting very bold; she needs to taste my punishment. She even commented on Awez's body.
Is she blind, or what? There is nothing in his body to like? I need to show her what a real body looks like, and then she won't be able to comment on anyone's body. Today Tanuja ma'am came and rescued her from my temper; otherwise, today only Aakriti would have tasted all my punishment.