Chapter 33

It was Saturday. Aakriti got ready
wearing yellow crop top with black bell bottoms trouser and kept her hairs open. After getting ready, she went to Nayan's house according to the plan. She reached her house. Nayan opened the door.

"Woohhh, you are here all of a sudden?"

"Is it not normal to meet my friend?" Aakriti replied, entering her house.

"Well, since you got into a relationship, it's quite abnormal you know." For which Aakriti just showed her tongue to Nayan.

"Soon, my time is going to come, babe, to tease you like this. Just wait and watch," Aakriti mutters."I don't have much time. Go get ready beautifully."

"Are we going somewhere?"

"Yes, and stop with your questions we don't have much time."

"But where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise."

"Ok whatever" Saying this, Nayan went into her room to get ready. After 20 minutes, she came out of her room, and she was wearing white sleeveless crop top with black denim shorts.

"You are taking my breath away," Aakriti said teasingly.

"Now aren't we getting late?" Nayan asked.

"C'mon, we don't have much time," Aakriti said while dragging Nayan's hand and taking her out of her house.

Vivaan was waiting in his car for them. Nayan saw him and stopped at the place.

"Why is he here?"

"He will be dropping us off at our destination."

"Ohh, boyfriend, cum driver today, huh?"

Hearing her, Aakriti gave death glare to her.
"Sorry, sorry, I take it back," Nayan said, holding her laugh.

Vivaan opened the passenger door for Aakriti; she stepped inside and sat, while Nayan placed herself in the back seat. Vivaan settled down on his seat and started to drive.

As Vivaan was now habituated placing Aakriti's hand on his lap, he took her hand and placed it on his lap, but Aakriti snapped her hand. She glared at him and said no by her expression, as Nayan was also there.

Nayan saw this all, but she didn't react to it. To break the silence, Vivaan started a conversation, like this they all got engaged in talking and finally reached their destination. As Nayan was about to open the door, Aakriti stopped her and refused her to come out.

Vivaan and Aakriti came out of the car. Suddenly someone opened the door of the back seat where Nayan was sitting, and a hand came towards her. She looked out to see and it was none other than Karan.

"Why are you here?" Shockingly,
Nayan asked with her widened eyes.

"I want you to come with me."

"And why should I listen to you?" Nayan said crossing her arms and huffed at him looking away angrily.

"You got 2 options. Either take my hand and come with me, or else I have my own way," He said, smirking.

She huffed at him and looked to the other side. Seeing her reaction, he leaned in and took her in his arms. She was shocked by his actions and was struggling, trying to get down.

"Well, I guess you prefer to get out of the car by this way." He said winking at her.

She still tried, but he didn't let her go. Meanwhile, Aakriti and Vivaan were enjoying the show. Aakriti said, " Do you both buddies like to pick your girls in your arms?" (She remembered when Vivaan picked her up on his shoulder.)