Chapter 23

Author Pov :-

While they both were busy in hitting  each other they heard door bell. Aakriti told Adwait to open the door, but he rejected. They both started to fight over who was going to open the door. Bell rang again, but they did not buzz from their place. Hearing the bell, meera shouted from kitchen.

"If I will hear the door bell again then both of you will be out of the house?" Saying this, she again got busy with her things.

"Yes, mom, Adwait is going to open the door," Aakriti replied showing her teeth to Adwait.

"You moron," He said and went to open the door, or else Meera would have scolded both of them.

"Hey Adwait," Nayan said, waving her hand.

"Hii, dii."

"Why do you took so much time to open the door?" Nayan asked entering the house.

"Not me; it's your friend who didn't come to open the door."

"Btw, does she know that you're coming?" Adwait asked closing the door.

"Yes, she is the one who asked me to come here." Nayan said.

"Shh, how bad!" Adwait replied.

"What bad?" Nayan asked.

"She called you but forgot that you're going to come."

"Achha, let me see, where is she?"

"She is watching TV; she doesn't even care that you came." Adwait said teasing.

At hall,

Nayan hit Aakriti with a pillow that was beside her.

"Ouchh, Adwait, what the hell?"
She looked behind to scold Adwait, but she saw Nayan.

"You are finally here, I thought you would take time to come."

"Yaa, Yaa, new excuse ha." Nayan said.

"No, it's not an excuse."

"Why the hell did you forget that I'm going to come, and why didn't you open the door?" Nayan asked crossing her hands.

"Btw, Nayan di, can you tell me why she looks so happy these days?" Adwait asked hoping that Nayan will answer his question.

"Nothing, Adwait, don't mock me against my friend, " Nayantara replied and glared at him.

"Yes, she is my friend." With that, Aakriti dragged Nayan to her room and asks meera to make something for her.

In room, 

"So are you going to start, or else I need to wait. " With that, Nayan went to the washroom to wash her legs and hands.

"No, no, I will tell you everything." As they both jump on the bed.

"Okay, so the thing is that when you called me, I was with Vivaan."

"Oh, what were you doing with him and how much progress has happened between you two?" Nayan asked.

"Ok, so in detail."

Aakriti told Nayan everything, after listening to Nayan got excited for her friend; she didn't even imagine this much would happen between them.
Nayan then started to tease Aakriti like this they have spent there entire night and slept.

Next day morning,

Aakriti woke up on time; she saw Nayan was still sleeping, so she didn't disturb because she slept late at night (of course it's not her fault that there was a lot to talk about).