Chapter 27

Author Pov:-

Aakriti returned home as she took spare keys with her she opened the door and got inside. She saw the lights were off, which means everyone went to their room.

(That's good because I also don't have the energy to answer their questions.) Thinking about this, she went to her room. She thought of calling Nayan and giving her updates but it was late and she is patient right now so she dropped the idea.

She took a warm bath and wore comfortable clothes. She laid on the bed and tried to sleep, but when she closes her eyes, today's all moments were come in front of her eyes that made her smile. Thinking of her beautiful moments, she finally went to her dreamland.

On the other side, Vivaan also reached his house and saw his family awake. He wished them good night and went upstairs to his room. He was about to close his door, but then his sister came. "What?" he asked.

"Hello to you too, bhai." Saying this, she entered his room and sat on the bed.

"What do you want, Aditi?"

"I want answers."

"What answers?"

"There are many rumours going on about you." Aditi said with mischievous smile.

"What kind of rumors?" he asked, sitting beside her.

" Hmm rumors are that you are smiling like a maniac a lot lately."

"What's wrong in smiling?" Vivaan asked furiously.

"There is nothing wrong in smiling for other people but The Vivaan Malhotra smiling is kind of suspicious uk. So tell me who's the girl " Aditi was enjoying to tease her brother.

"What nonsense?" Vivaan was trying to be calm.

"Oh, how can you call your girl nonsense?" She said provoking him.

"I never called her nonsense." Vivaan said and realised what he just spilled right now.

"Look, that means you have a girlfriend." Aditi said trying to hold her laugh.

"Who said this to you? Why are you disturbing me tonight?"

" Wah! So confidence haa Bhai, you went on a date with her."Don't try to lie ok."

"Ok, I won't lie and yes, I went on a date."

"Who is she?"

"Why should I tell you? I gave you enough information ok now get out of my room."

Aditi was satisfied and stood up and walked towards door to leave but as she was about to open the door, she said something that made him flinch.

"Aakriti is the one right" He just looked at her; she came close and said to her dearest brother.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me". Saying this she ran ran out of his room.

At morning,

Aakriti woke up as usual, got ready for college, and everything was perfect, but she was not happy like usual and didn't feel like going. Of course, the reason is her friend, who is not going to attend college because of her injury. She went outside of her room and walked directly towards the door.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Meera asked.

"Not hungry, I will eat in the canteen." Saying this, she bids bye to mom, dad, and Adwait.

Walking on the road, she thought of calling her friend

"Hello," Aakriti said.

"Skip this greetings tell me directly about yesterday," Nayan said as soon as she received the call.