Chapter 36

Aakriti Pov:-

I was in a room with my cousins and my relatives. Vivaan arranged special beautician for my make up. Yes today is my engagement with my Mr. Perfect. I am so happy and excited.

I was wearing grey colour gown with simple hairstyle and a bit more makeup than usual. I was all set for engagement. Our engagement consisted of many rituals. Of course there is give and take of gifts.

I was called out for the rituals. I was very nervous and even by the thought of marriage with the love of my life i could not hide my smile. I entered the stage and looked above to see Vivaan. I saw that he was already looking at me.

We had an eye contact and he gestured with his hands that I looked beautiful. I sat beside him and the priest was saying a few chantings for engagement. Then Vivaan's mother handed me a box which had a beautiful saree.

According to our ritual both the families must give the bride and groom new dress on their engagement and they have to wear it for rest of the rituals on that day.

My mother also gave a box of dress to Vivaan we both stood up and went back to our room to get dressed. I opened the box of saree to find that it was so beautiful so elegant just looking like a wow. It was yellow coloured silk saree with pink color broad border.

My cousins helped me with the saree and changed my hairstyle into a long paired plates. I again went on the stage and saw that Vivaan looks were jaw dropping. He wore shervani of white color and paired with white dhoti pant and golden jacket.

His hairs were well set. I was looking at him when Aditi whispered " Bhabhi I know Bhai is tempting but wait for a few more days" hearing her I blushed.

There was mild song playing in the background by the dj person. The priest started chanting and instructed us to exchange rings. He extended his left hand to me. I placed my right hand on his hand and he put the ring in my ring finger.

I did the same too. Then adwait bought cake and placed it in front of us. Vivaan held my hand and we both cut the cake. Everything was going well, all relatives were enjoying and cousins were dancing one by one, Nayan performed with Karan and lastly I and Vivaan performed on romantic song.

After the performance light went of and suddenly voice came to hear, it was voice of Karan. Everyone were shocked seeing him on the stage with mic.

" Hello everyone, I'm not gonna take much time of yours and of course not gonna stole the night of our couples "

Saying this he went to Nayan and hold her hand and took her on the stage.

" Karan what are you doing? Everyone is watching us"

" Let them watch " He kneeled down in front of her.

" Nayan thank you for coming in my life, I don't know how to express but want to say something, Nayan will you marry me " Tear left from her eyes as she heard him.

" Yes, I will marry you Karan" He stood up and put her ring, she didn't wait and hugged him tightly.

They both so lost in each other that they forget about people who were watching them. The family of both were having no problem with the relation, even Karan's family were really happy.

Author Pov:-

Meanwhile Aakriti and Vivaan :-

Aakriti dragged Vivaan into her room hiding from everyone. She entered into her room and closed the door.

"I know babe it's hard to control but just few more days then I'm all yours" He said and pulled her close.

"Shut up I need to speak up with you"

"Tell na I'm all earss...."

"Why didn't you told me that Karan is going to propose Nayan today"

He snuggle into her neck and bite her she hissed in pain "Answer to me Vivaan "

He moved away from her and held her shoulders and said" You did a mistake"

"Huh?"

"Your first mistake is that you are looking deadly gorgeous and next you dragged me in this room with you locked it and you are here to have conversations with me when we both can do more" He said winking at her and pulled her close by her waist.

"It's your mistake that you misunderstood my intentions and now answer me" She said stomping on his feet.

"Ouuch you are so cruel, ok I didn't informed you because it was meant to be a surprise for Nayan"

She glared at him and said "It was surprise for her you could have told me. Within few days we both are getting married and you are keeping things from your soon to be wife" She said huffing.

"Ok I'm sorry my soon to be my wifey. You realize that you are going to be my wife so as a wife you need to fulfil my needs" saying this he moved close to kiss on her lips.

But she placed her hand on her lips and his eyes widened. He stopped and raised his eyebrows gesturing to answer him.

"Today I'm wearing make up and once you start you never leave me early. You will ruin my lipstick and everyone will get to know about it. I don't want to embarrass myself "

He groaned in irritation hearing her and said "I will take soon revenge of this on our first night, Be prepared my wifey" Saying this he kissed her forehead.

She blushed hearing him and to tease him she said "Omg aunty didn't informed you about you ritual of first night?"

"There's only one ritual on first night darling which I know and don't worry I will perform it very well"

"Aree you idiot there's one ritual in my family on first night bride sleeps in different room not in the same room with her husband"

"Hein? Stop joking around Aakriti. If this is one of your prank trust me I won't spare you because of your makeup."

"Aree baba no I'm saying truth I thought aunty might have informed you"

"C'mon I don't believe in such of kind of rituals and there's no such kind of ritual in my family so we won't perform it"

"But mom talked with aunty and she agreed on it"

"I will talk to mom and if she won't agree then I will come into your room through window" Aakriti started to laugh on this he was confused by her reaction.

"Omg Vivaan you are so cute I wish if such kind of ritual existed then I would have watched you climbing pipeline to sneak into my room"

"Thank God this was a prank. But as I said now I won't spare you"

"Please Vivaan no" She pleaded him with her innocent eyes he melted on her reaction and just pecked her lips.

She smiled and unlocked the door and they both went out and joined everyone.

"You both sneaked out and returned so clean?" Nayan asked checking both of them from top to bottom.

"Not all are junglee like you guys" Vivaan said.

For which Aakriti and Nayan got shocked.

"You both should thank me your both parents were asking about you guys. I managed them somehow. And it's you guys who are wild. Not even can control your desires even though only few days are remaining for marriage."

"Omg Nayan just stop it and look over there Karan is calling you"

"Ok I understand you are trying to get rid of me" and she left to her dear Karan.

Vivaan held Aakriti hand and took her where everyone were dancing.