Chapter 12

Aakriti Pov :-

After 2-3 hours, finally, Pooja came to an end, and now it was time for Prasad. Mom and my society's neighbor aunty's helped mom to prepare prasad, in which they made puri, potato sabji, kheer, rice, dal, papad, and sheera as the main prasad.

Later, dad asked all guests to sit on the mat, which was laid on the floor. Me, Adwait, Mom, Nayan, and some of my friends helped to serve the food.

Vivaan sir and Aditi were sitting beside each other, and I was in charge of serving kheer. As I was about to serve him, he said,"Just a little." I raised my eyebrows, and Aditi said, "Actually didi, bhaiya is not very fond of sweets," and suddenly I came up with an idea and served him extra, for which he got annoyed, and I looked at him and smirked. For which he said something, but I didn't hear it, and I continued serving other guests. Later, mom asked me to pack some prasad for Aditi's home as she was busy talking with Adwait, so I decided to give it to Vivaan sir. I called him,
"Sir, this is the prasad for your family".

He nodded his head, took it, leaned, and whispered in my ear.

"Saree suits you." After hearing this, butterflies started to dance in my stomach, and I controlled not to blush in front of him, but I gave up. He smirked and called Aditi, and they both left. Later, all guests started to go one by one, and my friends also left. I also changed into comfortable clothes, had dinner, and slept early as I was exhausted today.

Vivaan Pov:-

As Aditi had to attend Pooja at her friend's house, she asked me to drop her off, so I changed into a plain white t-shirt and black track pants. Then we left to go to Aditi's friend's house. I was about to take a U-turn when I saw a familiar figure busy with rangoli at doorstep. To be sure who it was, I stopped the car and stepped out of it. Meanwhile, Aditi saw me and asked why I was still there. I just nodded in reply. I saw the familiar figure clearly, and it was none other than Aakriti. I was mesmerized by her beauty.

She was wearing a white saree with a golden-colored border and a golden-colored blouse. Her hair was tied in a bun and covered with gajra, and a little bit of makeup was enhancing her beauty more. As I was looking at her, our eyes met. Aditi introduced me to her friend's mother, and I got to know that my sister's friend is none other than Aakriti's younger brother.

Akriti's mother was inviting me to stay for the pooja, but I was denying it as I had work, but I saw Akriti's expression, which showed that she did not wanted me to stay. Knowing her thoughts, I decided to stay. After agreeing, her mom invited me in, and first Aakriti went inside.

I noticed her back. She was wearing a deep backless blouse that was barely covering her back, which was revealing her dusky skin tone. My eyes moved downwards, and her not-so-slim and not-so-chubby waist was visible. After noticing her, I wanted to grab her in my arms and roam my hands on her not-so-covering body.

I went inside and had a conversation with her brother and dad. I was simultaneously observing Aakriti, who was busy with the guests and household chores. I am only familiar with her bold attitude in college and club, but today I saw her responsible and homely side too. After a few hours, the pooja came to an end, and we sat on a mat for prasad, and thereby Aakriti came to serve kheer.

I told her to serve little, and Aditi also explained to her that I am not so fond of sweets. She purposely served me extra kheer and smirked at me. I got annoyed. I murmured to myself, "Be ready for my revenge." She came to give me the parcel of Prasad for my family. While taking the parcel, I whispered in her ears "Saree suits you". I saw a blush on her face. Then I and Aditi left.

Next Day After Pooja:-

Vivaan's Pov:-

I was getting ready for college. I wore a light blue shirt and grey trousers with black shoes and a wrist watch.
After getting ready, I went downstairs to have breakfast.