Chapter 20

Aakriti Pov:-

Vivaan sat on the driver's seat, and I sat beside him. He started the car. The car ride was silent till we came out of his house area and started driving on the main road. I had to ask him about something, but I did not think it was appropriate. I cleared all my thoughts, broke the silence, and said

"I wanted to ask you something..."

He turned towards me, but his eyes were still on the road.

"Say I am all ears."

As he asked me to continue, I had a slight regret sensation. I instantly said.

"No, just leave it; it's personal. I shouldn't ask. Pretend you never heard nor did I say anything."

He looked at me for a sec. and said, "No, you can go ahead and ask."

"Is there anything going on between you and Divya, ma'am?" I asked nervously.

As soon as he heard me, he stopped the car, turned his face towards me, and asked.

"What makes you think like that?" Raising his eyebrows.

"Hmm, actually, I saw you today morning, and I heard some girls gossiping about you guys being together," I said, looking down.

"Ohhh, let me clear you; there's nothing like that," he said.

"Ohh," I replied.

"Is there anything else to ask?"

"Nope," I replied and he started to drive. The rest of the journey was silent, and I was relieved when he cleared my doubt. I asked him to drop me near the garden of my house. I don't want my mom to see me with him.

As I was about to leave, he said
"Take this with you," he said, giving me a carrybag that he kept at the back seat.

"What's this?" I asked, looking at bag.

"There are some things that you might need during your periods. I have kept them in this bag for you," he said, handing it over to me.

"Thank you," I said, smiling. I was about to take my leave when I asked him.

"Do you treat all of your students like this?"

"I am just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive!," he said, winking at me.

As soon as I heard him, I came out of the car and walked to my home. Does that mean I'm special to him? I came back home, placed that bag on my bed, and checked. He gave me chocolates, snacks, biscuits, cookies, and chips. He is so sweet. I kept those things in my cupboard, hiding from my family especially from my asshole brother. I dialled Nayan's number.

"Hello, Aakriti," Nayan said.

"What hello? What happened to you? What emergency came that you left me all alone there?" I asked her.

"Hmm, actually, mom called me and told me that she fell from the stairs, so I went in a hurry without informing you. I'm sorry for that," she said.

"Oh, how's Aunty now?" I asked.

"I took her to the hospital, and the doctor bandaged her injury. Now she is fine," she replied.

Later, I told her all the moments between mine and sir.

"You guys are not in a relationship but enjoying sexual tension," she said.

"Shut up, Yaar Nayan". I said.

After teasing each other, I ended the call and slept.

Vivaan Pov:- 

I was happy today to join college. I was excited to finally meet my Aakriti after a week like usual. Yesterday, I didn't inform Aakriti about my joining today; I wanted to surprise her.

As I was heading towards my class, I met Divya ma'am. She asked me about my absence, and I told her and about casual things we talked. I entered the classroom and started to teach. I observed that Aakriti was avoiding me.

At first, I thought maybe it's my misunderstanding, then I observed her more, but hell no, I was right. She is ignoring me, but why? What happened all of a sudden? Did I do something wrong? I finished my lecture and went outside of the class.

After college, I and Karan went to Supermart to purchase some things, and we went home. As I was heading towards dadu room, I heard some voices. I opened the door and saw Nayan and Aakriti. I tried to talk, but still she didn't reply to me; she didn't even inform me about her visit.

When Aakriti went to the washroom, Karan noticed it, and he took Nayan with him, giving some time to Aakriti and me. Dadu told Aakriti that I would drop her, but she denied it, and I said angrily and she accepted it.

I don't want Dadu to call me Ladoo atleast in front of her. When we sat in the car, she said that she is having her periods and she doesn't have pads with her. I went to mom, asked for pads, and I took some eatable things for her. I took her to my room to change. When she was in my room, I asked her about her behavior with me, and she said that it's because of her mood swings. Although I didn't believe her, I let her go.

When she was in the room, it was a perfect moment. I was with the most beautiful and perfect person in my room. The bed was also available there for my wildest desires activities to perform, but the timing was bad of her periods.

When I got close to her, she was all red. I touched her hair; they were so soft. I wanted her to be in my arms, sleeping with me. I want her to be with me everywhere. My mind and thoughts were all going crazy.

When I started driving, she asked me about my relationship with Divya ma'am. When I cleared her doubt, I could see her relief. That's when I figured out her ignorance since morning. I liked the fact that she was jealous; now it's my chance, love. After dropping her off, I reached home and went to Dadu's room.

"You dropped her?" Dadu asked.

"Yesss," I said, smiling.

"I guess something good happened," Dadu said, smiling.

"Why do you feel like that?" I asked him hiding my smile.

"You are easy to read, ladoo," he said.

"Yaar dadu, please stop saying ladoo now, please. I'm grown up. At least don't say it in front of your soon-to-be daughter-in-law" I said, grumping.

"Oh, it's nice that you are planning to make her daughter-in-law of this house," he said.

"Of course, Dadu, she is mine," I said, being proud.

"Yaa, don't you dare to mess up or hurt her even by mistake," Dadu commanded.

"Yaa yaa ik," I said.

After talking with Dadu, I had my dinner and went to sleep.