Chapter 35

TWO YEARS LATER,

"Aakriti, get ready, beta," Meera said.

"5 minutes more, mummy."

"No extra minutes today. Get up quickly Vivaan's family will be arriving withing half an hour to fix the marriage date." Meera said, snatching a blanket which was covering Aakriti.

"Aree, ok, I'm up." Aakriti said, sitting on the bed.

"Go get ready and come down; it's already late; they can come at any moment." Meera went out of the room, saying this. Aakriti got up and got herself dressed in a chikankari long kurti and plazo.

After doing some make-up and making braids of her hairs, she sat on the bed. She took her phone and saw that Vivaan had sent a text half an hour ago.

V: Today the date will be fixed, and soon you are going to be my wife.

A: Yes, Mr. To be a husband, come fast.

Flashback:-

Aakriti finally graduated and she got job through her college placement. With this time span her relationship with Vivaan got more serious and now they both were settled in their professional life so they both decided mutually to get married.

Soon they have decided to talk with their parents about their marriage for which one day Vivaan went to her house and talked with her parents about their relationship.

At first, they were shocked and didn't support her. Vivaan's parents were a bit normal because Dadu knew everything about them since beginning of their relationship.

And was very supportive. Dadu's words mattered to his parents, so his parents were not having problems. It took some time to convince Aakriti's parents, but they finally agreed. Both the family members were convinced now.

End of flashback,

Aakriti put her phone on the side and went out of the room as she heard the car sound. The Malhotra family was standing at the door, while the Sharma family was welcoming them. Seeing this, she also went to them and took blessings from Dadu, Raj and Ishita.

Everyone settled on the sofa, and Meera and Aakriti brought water and sweets with some snacks. They were talking while waiting for Pandat Ji to arrive and fix the marriage date.

There was a staring contest going on between Vivaan and Aakriti that didn't go unnoticed by Aditi and Adwait.

"Bhabhi, stop staring at my brother; you can stare at him after getting married."

"Wah! and you are going to be my Jija Shree," Adwait said dramatically. Hearing their talk, the elder started to laugh, and both the couple wanted to hide somewhere.

There was bickering, and teasing which stopped when Pandat Ji arrived."Namaste pandit ji," Manoj said.

"Sorry, I'm late woh actually, kissi Aur puja main busy tha."

"It's fine Pandit ji, now see the kundli and give us the perfect date for marriage," Ishita said.

"Okk," Pandit Ji started to look at Kundli after having snacks.

"Hmm, everything seems perfect."

"Wahh, thank god," Meera said.

"And what about dates?" Dadu asked.

"There is a date for marriage after 2 weeks; is it fine or should I look for a more delayed one?"

"No, it's fine," Vivaan said, not giving a damn about the surroundings. Everyone just laughed at his behavior, while Aakriti just smiled, seeing how desperate he was, but she also wanted the same.

"Ok, we are ready, but date pandit ji." Meera asked.

"September 22 is the perfect date for marriage."

"Ok, now I can't wait to make you my granddaughter-in-law." Dadu said.

"Congratulation🎉� " Said both families.

After informing marriage date Pandit ji left and again both the families started planning about marriage preparations. It was time for lunch, and everyone settled down.

Aakriti was sitting beside her soon to be husband. Everyone served food for themselves; Aakriti served for Vivaan and for herself. She was about to eat when Vivaan held her right hand.

She was shocked. "Leave my hand. How will I eat?" She whispered slowly and made sure that no one heard their conversation.

"No, I don't want to leave; the whole time you were with them, now it's my time."

"How will I eat then?"

"Want me to feed you?"

"No." She tried multiple times to free her hands, but it was no use.

"Aakriti, why are you not eating?" Ishita asked.

"No, I'm going to eat."

"You didn't like to food" Ishita said in concerned voice.

"How come she won't like it? It's her favorite food." Meera said.

"Ohh, then why are you not eating beta?" Ishita asked.

Aakriti started to eat with her left hand. "Aree why are you eating from your left hand?" Meera asked.

"Mom, I slept in the writing position, so my right hand is hurting."

"Careless girl, now eat." With that, she started to eat with her left hand. After eating, Aakriti and Meera cleaned the kitchen, and Aditi also helped.

"What I was thinking was, let's do engagement after one week," Ishita said.

"Yaa, it's fine for us," Meera said.

"Ok, then it's done this week engagement and next week marriage." Said Vivaan, Everyone agreed to this.

Vivaan took Aakriti somewhere alone and caged her between him and the wall,"I will come to take my wife soon; don't stress yourself too much." He said and kissed her. The kiss was so passionate, and he was devouring her in his love, but the younger one never leaves you alone.

"Bhai, where are you? Let's go back. Mom and dad are waiting "

"I'm coming." Saying this, he again kissed her, but this time they took their time to enjoy the kiss.

With that, they left from there and stood with their parents. The elder knew that they were both together and decided not to tease and told the younger to shut their mouth.

Vivaan was going but said something that made Aakriti blush: "The food was amazing and sweet also, but I enjoyed my dessert most." He said while licking his lips and went from there.