Chapter 8

Author pov:-

Aakriti and Vivaan both were unaware of their condition. For them, it was something new, even though Vivaan had one previous relationship, but he found Aakriti interesting; she was making him excited, and he wanted to dig into her more. As for Aakriti, she has been a bold girl since the beginning, and for her personality matters first before looks.

Vivaan reached home, changed into casual clothes, and left for the airport to receive his parents. Later, when the doorbell rang, Aditi opened and welcomed her parents.

"Hi, Mom and Dad," Aditi said, hugging Ishita and Raj Malhotra (Vivaan's father).

"I hope Vivaan has been easy on you," Raj said, breaking a hug from Aditi.

"No, dad, he made me do all household chores because I asked him to drive me to college," Aditi said in a complaining tone.

"Why aren't you telling them the whole story, my dear little sister?" Vivaan said while twisting Aditi's ear.

"What's the whole story?" Aditi said while slapping Vivaan's hand.

"I asked her to do everything, but she messed up in all chores, so later I'm the one who cleaned up the entire mess created by her," Vivaan said to Raj and Ishita, while Aditi was hiding behind Raj.

"Let bygones be bygones now. Let's celebrate as we are back now. Also, Vivaan, call Karan and ask him to join us today for dinner". Ishita said.

"Yes mom"saying Vivaan took the phone from his pocket and called Karan, and informed him, and he agreed.

Later, they all had their dinner, where they all were sharing their stories with each other, and Vivaan and Aditi were arguing most of the time. Like this, they have completed their dinner.

Meanwhile Aakriti,

"Mom, I'm back." Aakriti said and went to her room, kept her bag in her room, and came into the living room and sat on the couch.

"How was your day, beta?" Meera asked Aakriti.

"It was quite good, mom" Aakriti said.

"Well, how did your group assignment go?" Adwait asked in a teasing manner.

"Very good, you spoiled brat," Aakriti said, showing her tongue to Adwait.

"When will Dad arrive, Mom?" Aakriti asked Meera.

"Well, I had a talk with him he said that he will be arriving within half an hour". Meera said and went to the kitchen to prepare for dinner.

Later, Manoj arrived, and Aakriti helped her mom to place food on the table while Adwait was cleaning the dining table. Aakriti and Meera placed all the food on the table, and Meera served everyone.

"How was your day, dad?" Aakriti asked Manoj while having her food.

"It was quite hectic today," Manoj replied in an exhausting tone.

"Btw, how's your study going, little champ?" Manoj asked, putting hand on Adwait's back.

"Quite good, dad," Adwait replied nervously, and he continued his statement by saying,"Dad, this is not fair. Why, every time you ask me only about my studies and not to Aakriti di, you never ask her about anything? She goes to college in the morning and comes back in the evening. Why have you never asked her about her timing? Also, I mean, who has college for the whole half day". Adwait said in one go.

Hearing Adwait, Manoj smiled and said, "I don't ask her because she informs me everything in advance, and about her college timing, she informed me earlier that she is the member of  the cultural department, so she spends her time there after lectures, unlike you; she isn't suspicious; she informs me and Meera everything before doing."

Hearing this, Aakriti got happy and proud of herself, and she started to tease Adwait, and she made Adwait do all household chores, which her mom and dad enjoyed too. After dinner, Aakriti went to her room and started using her phone. She opened Instagram, and suddenly she searched for Vivaan Malhotra. It was hard to find his account at first, but later she found it. Finally, she checked, but it was a private account. There were some posts, but due to private account, she wasn't able to see them. She wanted to check his posts, but at the same time, she didn't want to send him a request. As Aakriti was battling with her thoughts by mistake, she sent him a request, and she wanted to undo it, but at the same time, her phone got hung up, and she wasn't able to do it. But after some time, she finally got a chance and took back her request. She was happy that, in the meantime, Vivaan didn't accept her request; otherwise, it would have been more embarrassing for her.

Meanwhile Vivaan,

Vivaan already went to his room to sleep, but he was unable to sleep, so he started to use his phone. He suddenly got a notification from Instagram, and he saw that Aakriti Sharama sent him a request. He got happy, but he never accepted the requests of his students. He was confused about whether to accept her request or not. When he decided to accept her request, he saw that it had been taken back. He refreshed the page again and saw there was no request. He was quite pissed about it and he came up with the idea of making his account public. He was well aware that Aakriti wanted to stalk his account, so for that, he made his account public. He got so happy that she sent him a request, and with relaxation, he finally slept.

When Aakriti took her request back, she was still on his I'd page. She refreshed it to check one more time, and then she saw that all his photos were now available. She was shocked that a while ago his account was private and now it's public. Although her inner self was happy and satisfied that now she could openly stalk him, she started to scroll through his I'd and found his hot pictures. She was mouthwatering by seeing his pictures, and  she found  her behavior as disgusting because it was all new for her and she wasn't aware of what was happening with her, but at the same time she was enjoying it. One photo got her attention because in that Vivaan was with a girl. She zoomed in on that picture and captured the girl's look, although she didn't want to accept it, but that girl was beautiful. Then she swiped next photo and saw pictures of his parents. Later, she read the caption, which was written as "family." In another post, that girl was again there, and the caption was "Happy Rakshabandhan".

She got happy as she got to know that beautiful girl is none other than Vivaan's sister. Her subconscious mind was thinking, Omg, everyone in his family looks so good, even his parents and sister. I have no chance.

Later, she realized what she is saying. She patted her head and said "Why, even I'm thinking of having a chance with him, omg, Aakriti, you are going insane". She stalked all his photos and even took some screenshots of them. Finally, she was satisfied and slept peacefully.