Chapter 29

He took her to his house, and she informed her parents that she was studying in college. They both went inside, and Aakriti didn't find anyone at home.

"Everyone must be in their room; shall we head to our room?" Vivaan said smiling.

" Huh?Yaa, let's go to your room." She said looking down.

"Don't worry, soon it will be our room." He mutters to himself, smirking. They reached his room. He opened the door, and she walked in.

"You make yourself comfortable. I'm coming." With that, he closed the door.

Aakriti put her bag on the table and started to look around. She stopped at the wall and smiled at the place as she remember her first kiss.

"Remembering something looking at the wall"

 "Yes, huh! When did you come?"

"When you were admiring this wall or I must say remembering our kiss"

"It's not like that; I was looking at photos."

"Ok, if you say."

"Should we start Aakriti?"

"Yes, sir." Hearing Sir from her, he just raised his eyebrow but didn't say anything. They went towards the study table and sat on chairs. He was teaching with so much focus, but Aakriti couldn't help but admire his face.

"Aakriti, are you there?"

"Yes, sir."

"Ok, I'm giving you a sum like this question. Solve it and show me."

"Yes, sir." He gave her the sum to solve and stood up.

"You solve the sum. I'm on my bed; otherwise, I'll be a distraction for you." He caressed her cheeks and went to his bed and laid down.

She was solving the sum but got confused in between, so she decided to ask him. She turned and saw him laying on the bed with hand below his nape and crossing his legs parallel to bed.

"Wow, how can some look sexy while sleeping?" Saying this, she stood up from her place and went towards him to see him closely.

Her hand was moving on his face, feeling him closely. Caressing his cheeks, "So soft; his cheeks are indeed soft." Saying this, she pinched his cheeks. She was shocked when he opened his eyes. 

"What are you doing?" He asked holding her hand.

"Nothing"

"What're you doing to my face?" Saying this, he pulled her, and she landed on him. Now she was lying on  him.

"What do you mean?" She didn't look at him.

"When I am around you, it's hard for me to control myself, and you touching me like this makes it difficult for me, babe." He removed her short hair from her face.

 "Sir, what are you doing?"

"If you say sir one more time, then I will show what effect you have on me."

Hearing him, she was trying to free herself from his hold, but he made his grip tight. She closed her eyes at his sudden touch of his hand on her waist, and he started to make a circle on her bare waist.

She was breathing heavily, and suddenly there was a knock on the door. She went toward the chair and sat down. He opened the door, and his mom came in with some snacks.

"How's your study going, beta?" Ishita entered with some snacks and juice for Aakriti and Vivaan and placed the tray on the study table.

"Pretty well, aunty."