Chapter 30

Nayan :-

She came out of the room after hearing the doorbell."Who is at this time?" Saying this, she took a slow step towards the door.

"Oh, God save me." She reached the door and took a long breath before opening it.

As she opened the door, she hugged the person who was standing in front of her.

"What happened?" Asked tensed Karan.

"Nothing," Nayan replied, but she didn't leave him. He picked her up like a koala and went inside after closing the door.

"Nayan, baby, what happened?" He asked, sitting on sofa, and she was in his lap.

She didn't reply, so he pulled her from the hug and made her look at him."Why are you crying?" He cupped her face.

"I missed you; you didn't even came yesterday to meet me." She was pouting.

"Oh, is that so you missed me?" He became shy hearing her. Nayan saw their position, so she quickly got up from his lap and sat beside him.

"Why are you here?" Nayan asked.

"What kind of question is this?"

"Noo, I mean, you were busy in the office; and suddenly you showed up here?"

"To spend time with you because you're bored, and about my work, there are people who can handle it, so it's fine."

"Hmm, you came for me?." She asked like a baby.

"Can you see someone else in the house, Nayan."

"No"

"Then, of course, I came here for you.
Why did you ask this, may I know?" Karan made her look at him.

"No, because when you came to meet me in the hospital, you said that I'm Aakriti's friend; that's why you came."

"Ohh, no, baby, I'm here only for you". She was blushing at his word, baby.

"Is someone blushing ha!" She looked down. He came close to her and pulled her in for a side hug.

"Karan, why did you come to meet me at hospital?" She asked, looking up at him from his hold.

He just raised his eyebrow."I mean, why did you come? You didn't even know me."

"I know you enough, girl. Stop overthinking."

"You know what? I feel comfortable with you; I feel safe around you; you make me feel so happy. I don't know what happens to me when I'm around you". She said in a soft and low voice.

"Hmm, I see" Karan replied. To which she looked at him to hear his response but in return he just looked at her and didn't said anything.

"What happened?" Karan asked controlling his smile.

"Nothing." She looked down. He didn't even reacted, which means he has no feelings for me. I shared my feelings with him but didn't react much.

Tears formed in her eyes, but she controlled them and was about to ask him something, but he got a call.

"Hello," he said with a cold voice. Listing to the other side, he became tensed.

"Ok, I'm coming," he said, looking at her with sad eyes.

"You're going?"

"Yes, I have some important work to do. I will meet you later."

She just forcefully smiled at him and he said, looking at her but in a strict tone "Take care, don't overthink and sleep on time and don't forget to have your food on time"

She just looked down."Ok, bye, I'm going," he said.

He was about to go but turned back. She looked at him, and he just placed a kiss on her forehead and left.

He left home, and she was just so shocked by what just happened. He didn't reply to her and left. She was so angry at him because she shared her feelings with him, and he replied with three words. She decided not to talk with him. After cursing him, she emerged herself, did some activities, and then watched movies.

It's been days since exams started; both girls were busy with their studies. Vivaan and Karan decided to meet today, after the exam, Vivaan dropped Aakriti and Nayan at their house and left to meet Karan.

"Hey bro, finally you are here"Karan said.

"Yes, I'm here." Vivaan said, sitting on a chair.

"How's everything going on?"Karan asked.

"Amazing and what about you?"

"Everything is perfect."

As they both talked, Karan told him what happened in Nayan's house and how he is feeling guilty for that now.

"So, you hurt her."

"No, I didn't," Karan said, defending himself.

"You did; she confessed to you about her feelings, and you replied,OK," he said, making a weird face.

"Yes, I know and I want to rectify my mistake." They both were discussing what to do and how; after some time of thinking and discussing finally they got some ideas, and decided what to do.