Chapter 6

Aakriti Pov:-

After coming back home, I informed mom about night out, and luckily she agreed, as this is not my first night out, but I'm scared because this time although I'm going to night out, but I will not be staying at her place and instead going to the club. Nayantara's parents are cool, but mine are strict. If I get caught, then I'm gone for good. I hope everything goes well. I took all my necessary things, informed mom that I would be having dinner at Nayantara Place, and left for her home.

"What's up? I'm here." I said while knocking Nayantara's room door.

"Come in. How many times have I told you already, not to knock on my door and to get inside directly?" Nayantara said, huffing at me.

"I don't want you to get caught doing something fishy; that's why I knock at the door," I said, winking at Nayantara.

"Very funny," Nayantara said with a bored face.

"But what are you doing? Why do you have books in your hands?" I said and took one book from her hand.

"I forgot to inform you that today Vivaan sir gave us an assignment, so we need to complete it first, as you missed his lecture today, so you are not aware about it". Nayantara said 

"What the hell! I'm not doing any assignment; seriously, who gives assignments to master pursuing students? I have never completed assignments at my graduation college. The hell, I'm going to do it now, and what has gotten into you, since when you started to do all these things?"I said while lying on the bed.

"Actually, you know it's Vivaan sir's assignment, and I don't want to take any sort of risks as already my first impression got ruined in front of him". Saying this, Nayantara started to write her assignment.

"Whatever", I said and took my phone and started to scroll through Instagram reels.

Author Pov:-

After a while, Nayantara completed her assignment, and it was almost time to get ready for the party. She saw that Aakriti, who was using her phone a while ago, was sleeping now. She woke her up and gave her clothes to get ready. A few minutes later, they both got ready. Aakriti was wearing a red slit dress that was up to her ankle, and Nayantara was wearing the same black dress as Aakriti's. They both are not very fans of make-up, so they were wearing light make-up and kept their hairs open.

"Mom, we are ready, and now we both are heading for the party," Nayantara said to her mom.

Hearing Nayantara's voice, her mom came out of the kitchen and looked at them both."Omg, you both are looking gorgeous, but isn't it too revealing?".

"C'mon, mom, we are going to a club party, so of course it's fine. Don't worry, and I have booked a cab, and I will share details of the cab with you, so don't worry".

"Ok, then don't forget to take spare key with you," Nayantara's mom said.

"Yeah, mom, and inform dad not to worry much and we will come as early as possible ". Saying this, Nayantara and Aakriti left.

Meanwhile Vivaan:-

"Omg, mom, look, two hotties are coming," Aditi said to Ishita (Vivaan's mom) as Aditi was video calling her mom.

Vivaan was wearing a black shirt, first two buttons were open, with beige trousers and black shoes, and Karan was wearing a navy blue shirt, grey trousers, and brown shoes.

"Good evening, Mom," I said to Mom.

"Good evening, Beta. Where's that naughty boy, Karan? Show him how dare he come to India without informing me," Mom said.