Chapter 22

Author Pov :-

The whole car ride was silent, but Aakriti wanted to play with him more, so she broke the silence and asked him.

"Are you taking me to your place to meet Dadu?" 

"I'm taking you to my room; are you willing to come?" he asked her shamelessly.

After hearing him, her eyes widened. She opened her mouth to say something, but she looked away.

Seeing her reaction, he smirked.
He took her hand and placed on his lap. "Don't worry, you're safe with me."

She tried to remove her hand from his lap, but he intertwined their hands together.
That's when she got the call.

She was trying to remove her hand because she wanted to receive the call..But he held her hand tightly."I need to receive a call; please leave my hand."

"You can use your other hand" Not wanting to mess with him more, she received it with the other hand.

"Hello, Awez."

"Hello, who's Awez? I'm Nayan" Nayan said.

"I know, but why did you call?"

"Where are you?"Nayan asked.

"I'm outside and busy. I'll call you later." She replied and ended the call.

Aakriti thought to prank on him more, so she used this chance. She got a call from Nayan, but pretended that she is talking with Awez, and when she took his name Vivaan made his grip more tightly than before of his hand which was intertwined with her hand.

5 minutes later, he stopped the car, came out of the driver seat, and opened her side door. "Come outside." He said.

"I won't," she said with a poker face.

"I said come out." He said again angrily.

"Why should I listen to you?  You are not my professor outside the university."

He got angry, carried her in bridal style, and placed her on the car.
She was looking at her surroundings, and she was mesmerized. She realised that they are up on the hill.

She became speechless. He leaned towards her, and when she realised their position, she tried to move back, but it is of no use.

As soon as their eyes met, she looked away.
"Look at me," he said softly, coming close to her face.

She didn't look at him, so he kissed her on the cheek. She was shocked by his action and finally looked at him.

"Did you like the place?" She just nodded her head in shyness. He moved back, sat beside her, holding her hand, and put his head on her shoulder.

Her heart started to beat fast when he started being clingy to her, and her face became beetroot red.

She finally calmed herself and asked, "Why did you bring me here?"

"To calm myself," he replied softly, caressing her hand.

She replied, "What made you so angry?"

He moved his head from her shoulder and faced her. "Do I need to tell you the reason?" By raising his eyebrows.

"How would I know?", saying this she tried to free herself, but he held her waist and pulled towards him.

"Why do you always try to run from me? Am I  scary?"

"What we are doing is not appropriate because you are my professor." She replied nervously.

"You are the one who said earlier that I'm not your professor outside the college " he said teasing her.