Chapter 14

Vivaan's POV:-

As I walked into class, the first thing i saw is that Aakriti is talking with some random guy named Awez. I don't know what happened to me as I walked in, I greeted everyone and started teaching. I was so upset because here I'm teaching and this girl is busy in chit chatting with a guy.

I even shouted in class that this sum is important, but still she wasn't paying any attention. I can hear her laugh as she was on the first bench. I finished my teaching and left the class after taking a glance at Aakriti. After some time, when I was going towards my office, I heard a very familiar voice, which was Aakriti's.

I looked in the staff room and found her chatting with Tanuja ma'am, who is the head of the cultural department. After seeing her, I left from there straight to my office. When she was coming from the staff room, I grabbed her hand and dragged her directly into the office.

I pinned her against the wall. I put one hand on her wrist and the other on her waist. She was so weak under my touch. Her eyes were closed; she was so freaked out. That made me smile. As she saw me, she opened her eyes, and our eyes met. And that's when I asked her why she didn't pay attention to the lecture.

For that, she gave an answer, and after that, I left her hand, but before that, I pulled her close to me, and she landed on my chest, and I saw her cheeks got red with sudden movement. I told her that I didn't enjoy her being with others and laughing on their jokes. She got shocked. After seeing her reaction i smirked, seeing my effect on her and I left her like that and came out of my cabin.

Author's POV:-

Aakriti was making Vivaan insane; He was going crazy because of her but at the same moment he was enjoying being with her.

Meanwhile ,

Aakriti's POV:

I was walking in the hall, going to my class for another lecture, and thinking about what just happened. What does that mean? Why did he say something like that?Did he really got jealous?
With all that thought, I reached my class and saw Divya ma'am lecture was going on.
Fuck I'm late.

"May I come in, ma'am?" I asked in low voice.

"Yes, you can," she replied with a smile.

"Why are you late?" she asked as I entered the class.

"Sorry, ma'am, I had some work in staff room," I said.

"Ok, take your seat," she said and continued teaching.

"What took you so long?" Nayan asked.

"I am ready for that jealous Wala thing," I whispered, looking at her.

"Huh!What changed your mind?" she asked.

"I will tell you later, but I'm ready to make him jealous," I said.

After that, we both went quite and listened to the lecture.

During lunch break,

We both were heading towards the canteen, as Nayan asked.

"What happened in the staff room that changed your mind?" she asked.

"Let's just take food and sit somewhere," I said with a calming voice.

We both took our lunch and sat in the corner. So no other person can hear us.

"Ok, I will tell you, but after hearing don't shout!" I said.

"Ok, I won't," she said with excitement.

"Okay, now listen," I said, and I told her everything that happened.

"Wow, I'm jealous of you," she said with a pout.

"Shut up, please," I said with irritation.

"I told you, na, he likes you; maybe he doesn't even know," she said.

"That makes sense, but tell me how to make him jealous," I said.

"But are you sure about this?"Nayan asked.

"Totally" I replied.

"But what about your feelings? I mean what if he really likes you and even if he really likes you and confessed to you then what will you do?" Nayan asked.

When I heard her I got confused i wanted to make him jealous but what she said makes sense. First I need to analyse my feelings. I like it when he is around me and when he comes close to me,cmy mind go insane. Should I take a chance? But he is my professor. What if he also likes me but doesn't want to be with me because I'm his student. Uhhh it's so difficult or it is easy I'm thinking too much. I got lost in my thoughts and forgot to answer Nayan's question.

"Are you there?" Nayan asked slapping on my hand.

"Yess I'm. Actually you are right Nayan I don't know about my feelings first I need to be clear about it".

"Yeah that's why I'm saying" Nayan said sighing.

After that, we left from canteen and went to attend our remaining lecture.

After the lecture,

We were going outside of college because I had no work in the cultural department, so I was going with Nayantara.

"Hii, girls," Awez said.

"Hey, aren't you leaving for home?" Nayan asked.

"Yaa, I was, but I came back because my friend called me." He said

"Ohh," I said, and I was about to leave from there. I saw Vivaan sir as soon as I saw him I wanted to make him jealous even though I was not clear about my feelings but still i wanted to enjoy this.

"Wow, Awez, you have a nice body," I said loudly.

"Thank you; I'm glad you liked it" he said, winking.

"Of course, not everyone has nice body like this" I said, looking at Vivaan.
(Vivaan was standing far from me, but he was paying attention to my conversation with Awez .)

"Would you like to see more of my body," he said with double meaning.

(I saw Vivaan leaving, and as he left, I said no to Awez and left from there.)

"Before you asked, Vivaan sir was there; that's why I talked to him," I said, looking at her. I said to Nayan.

"Ohh I see."she said.

"Btw, I don't really like that Awez guy," Nayan said.

"I know, I also don't like him, but we need to talk to him to make Vivaan sir jealous," I said.

"Hmm, you are right,"

After that, we both went to our house.