Chapter 34

Next day Aakriti and Nayan were walking to their college while talking about yesterday. They both were so happy that even their parents were shocked by seeing them this much happy. But who cares?

"Yaar Nayan, I can't believe what happened yesterday."

"Ha, everything was so unexpected ."

"It feels so good that they both arranged everything so beautifully."

"Yes, na Aakriti, it's so good." While having this sweet nice conversation they both walked to college.

"Ok, let's go to class."

"Let's go," Nayan said, excited as always. Both were into thoughts, then they heard voice.

"Good morning, class," Vivaan said.

"Good morning, sir."

"Class, I'm happy because you all did well in the exam, except some." Everyone got excited as they thought he won't teach today.

"But it does not mean I'm not teaching today."

"Sirrr....," Everyone said in a sad tone.

"Ok, let's start." It was normal in class there wasn't much interaction between Vivaan and Aakriti, but there was still eye contact, which was enough to make Aakriti blush.

After his lecture he went out and Nayan was using her phone she got message from Karan.

K : "How's your class going?" Asked Nayan's lover

N : "Everything is fine, babe," She replied.

"So he can't live without you," Aakriti said, looking at her phone.

"Yes, just like your boyfriend who can't live without you."

"What do you mean?"

"The whole lecture if he didn't get to talk to you but still made eye contacts."

They both just laughed at each other's behavior. It was time to go home as all the three lectures were done. They both were going out of college and saw someone waiting with car. Nayan got excited seeing Karan here.

"Oh, look, someone is here."

Nayan didn't reply, she ran to him and hugged him. He also hugged her back. "How was your day?"

" It was good, Karan."

"What about you? Did you miss me?" She asked him.

"I miss you all the time." She hid her face in his chest.

"Hello, I think I'm also here," Aakriti said, controlling her smile.

"Hello, Aakriti ,How was your day?" Karan asked, and Nayan was still hugging him.

"It was good. I'm going, bye." She said, Nayan, just waved at her.

"Aakriti, if you want, I'll drop you," Karan said.

"No, need for that. I'm here to take care of my girlfriend" said Vivaan, coming from behind.

"Here, the jealous person, " Karan said.

"Says the one who can't see her with someone else?" Vivaan fire backs, and with their bickering, both girls were laughing silently while looking at each other.

"What are you doing? Let's go sit in the car." Said Vivaan to his Aakriti.

"Yaa, let's go, Nayan." Karan also said both girls bid bye, and boys also hugged each other.

"Why did you come early?" Aakriti asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, don't you have work to finish?"

"I finish my work early so I can drop you off and spend time with you."

" Ohh" Saying this, she looked outside.

"Love, look at the back seat; I have something for you."

"What it is" she asked excitedly.

"You can look by yourself."

"Ohh." With that, she looked back and found a bag. She took that back and opened it to looked at him with surprise.

He gifted him the dress which Nayan and Aakriti tried at the mall other day which they both liked it but boys refused to buy them.

"What is this? You didn't like this, I mean, aren't you the one who said that it's not good? So why you gifted me"

"Because I like you in this dress, and moreover, I can rip this dress from your body, "she coughed upon hearing him and looked outside with blushing.

"But on one condition: I will allow you to wear this dress."

"What condition, hmm?"

"That you are allowed to wear this only when I'm with you" saying this he kissed back of her palm which was on his lap.

"Ok, my possesive boyfriend," she said

"Hmm, someone is getting bold." He said and stopped the car on the side, unblocking his seat belt, and leaned on her.

She closed her eyes in nervous, as he suddenly leaned on her. He bent down and bit on her neck; she hissed in pain.

"You are very stubborn, aren't you?"

Aakriti replied with an immense attitude hanging on her face. "Too bad that you realized it very late; you cannot step back, mister,"

He said, raising an eyebrow "Well, then let's see."

He came closer to her and said," I am sure that soon there will be a time when you won't stop screaming my name." His voice was deep and husky, which made her shiver, and butterflies were flying on the ninth cloud.

"Is there anything that you want to say my love." He said licking her earlobe.

She blushed as red as strawberries and said, "Can we go now?" And he turned towards the front window, pushing him towards the steering wheel.

He said, "Yes, ma'am," and started to drive.

On the other side,

"Thanks," Nayan said.

"For what? "

"For picking me up and for coming into my life."

"No, I'm the one who is grateful that you came into my life, and as for picking you up, I'll come every day," he said, smiling.

Listening to Karan she just smiled in response. Karan took something from the back seat, stopped the car, and gave it to Nayan.

"What is this?"

"It's my first gift to you."

"But there is no need for this."

"Take a look first."

She opened the bag and found the dress that she saw at the mall yesterday but didn't bought because of him.

"Are you sure about gifting this dress to me?" Nayan asked teasingly.

"Anything for my angel" He said winking at her.

"Thank you so much my dearest boyfriend"

"No, thank you in return. I want something in else."

"What do you want?" He came close to her and gave a peck on her lips.

She was shocked by his sudden stunt, but she didn't said anything because she liked his little innocent stunt which he did to her all of a sudden. He held her hand and started to drive.