Chapter 28

Author Pov:-

He parked his car near her house, and she was about to go, but he stopped her. She looked at him and he said, "Btw you're a good kisser."

This was the moment she couldn't control herself; she kept her both hands on her face due to his comment.

"You look beautiful with pink cheeks, and especially when it is because of me."

After their moment, she left. She reached her house and talked with her father for some time, as he left early in the morning. After that, she went to her room, saying that she needs to get freshened up.

Changing her clothes, she laid down on her bed and thought of using her phone for a while. Then a notification popped up on her screen it was from college group; she clicked on notification to see it.

She opened the message and it was her exam timetable which is going to start from next week. She called Nayan as soon as she saw the message.

"Did you see the time table?" both said together.

"Yes, I saw." Nayan replied.

"Yaar, what to do? I didn't even start to study," Aakriti said.

"Same with me"

"Ha, but you're staying at home and you can study without disturbance."

"It doesn't make any sense."

"Ok, let's talk later"

"Bye, babe."

"Bye, take care."

With Aakriti sitting on the bed with her bag, she started with finance. She was trying hard to solve the sum, but every time she got the wrong answer.

Apart from that, it was Vivaan's subject, so he was always on her mind whenever she tried to continue. But she controlled her emotions and thought about learning from YouTube.

Of course, today everyone learns from YouTube; college is of no help.
With that, she searched on YouTube and started to learn.

She was continuously studying. She thought of taking a break, so she closed her book and made her way to the hall to irritate her brother, who was watching a movie on TV.

"Hello, brother."

" What?"

"Nothing; give me a remote for sometime; I want to watch TV ."

"Can't you see I'm watching?"

"So, what you watched this whole time, give me remote for a while."

"Okay, take it." She got surprised that he gave remote easily without arguing much.

"Btw, didi,yesterday you really went to Nayan Didi House?"

"Yes, why?".

"Nothing; I just had a doubt"

"What kind of doubt?." Aakriti said nervously she was hoping that he is doing bakwas like always.

"Actually there's something I want to know I'm kind of curious uk"

"What do you want to know?" she got tensed.

"Yesterday you dressed up so much like you are going on a date not to meet Nayan di "

Hearing him, she started to cough. "What are you saying?"

"Oh, don't try to be smart; I know you're dating someone."

"Adwait, stop with your bakwas."

"It's not nonsense; it's what I know, and I even know whom you are dating." She threw a pillow at him.