Chapter 5

Aakriti Pov:-

I reached my university and straight went to my class, where I saw everyone talking and there was form in their hand. Dividing my mind from that, I scanned the room for my beloved best friend, who was on the front seat and talking with some of our classmates.

"Nayantara. I called her out.

"Finally, you are here," she says while coming to me.

"You're late," Nayantara said.

"I know I'm late. Stop saying that again and again, and tell me about that," I said, pointing my hands towards the form.

"Oh, that is given by Vivaan, sir."
Nayantara said it with a cheesy voice.

"What's that for?" I asked with a straight face.

"This is the cultural department joining form; whoever wants to join can fill it and submit it to the cultural department," Nayantara said.

"Oh, that's great; let's join." I said it with a cheerful voice.

"No, I don't have any interest in this; you can join if you want." Nayantara said it with a blank face. 

"If you want that form, you can ask Vivaan, sir."

"Oh, ok, I'll go and ask him," I said.

Later, we both took our seats for the second lecture.

After some time, all lectures were done, so I was heading to the staff room, and Nayantara left early for home because she had some work to do.

As I was going into the staff room, I bumped into something hard.

"What the hell, can't you see?"I said touching my forehead.

"Excuse me", said Vivaan sir raising his eyebrows.

I was shocked as I heard the voice. Oh shit, I said to myself.

"What did you say, miss?" said the rude Vivaan sir.

"Sorry, sir," I said. Meanwhile my  subconscious mind why are you even saying sorry to this rude person but i don't know when i heard his voice sorry is the only word came from my mouth.

"It's okay, but where are you heading without seeing in front?" He asked while narrowing his eyes.

"I was actually coming to meet you, sir," I said with a lower voice.

"To me, why?" he asked.

"Yes, because I want that form that you provided in class in the morning lecture," I said furiously.

"Okay, come with me," he said.

And we headed to his cabin,and he gave me the form.
As I was leaving, he called my name.

"Miss Aakriti, may I ask why you were absent in my first lecture?" He asked, narrowing his eyes

Oh, God, why did he do that? He looks so hot. (As I was talking to myself, he again called my name.)

"Sir, I was late today," I replied looking down.

"You were late or you didn't want to attend my lecture?hmm," he asked with a serious face.

"No, sir, it's not like that." With that, I left the office.

"Such a jerk," I said before leaving, but in a low voice.

Vivaan's POV:-

I gave the form to Aakriti; after taking the form, she was about to go, I called and asked her why she didn't attend my first lecture. She said she was late today, but I did not trust her because of her behavior.After saying that, she left the room, but before that, she said such a jerk with a slow voice. This is what I mean when I talk about her behavior. This girl has such an attitude.