Chapter 16

At college 

Author :-

Aakriti was enjoying making jealous Vivaan, and his temper was raising seeing her with Awez. She was happy that her trick was working, but they were both unaware of the sudden change in their lives. An unexpected storm was on its way to spoil their sweet and sour moment.

Today, Aakriti was normal; she didn't try to make Vivaan jealous during his lecture, as she don't want to overdo it and regret it later. In between the lecture, Vivaan got a call. After attending his call, he asked Aakriti to take attendance and left.

Aakriti Pov:-

"What's the plan for today?" Nayan asked.

"Nothing," I replied.

"Why did something happen yesterday? Did he say something or confessed? You didn't informed me you are so bad, Aakriti," Nayan said in one go.

"How do you manage to say this much in one go, huh? And about our plan, let's drop it for now; I don't want to over do it," I replied, telling her about yesterday's incident.

After hearing that, she shouted and said,
"You don't know how lucky you are. Tanuja ma'am turned out to be your lifesaver, surprisingly," Nayan said.

"Hmm, ik," I replied, nodding my head.

Vivaan Sir came for his lecture. I was paying attention, and suddenly he got a call. He excused himself, answered his call, returned to class, asked me to mark attendance, and went outside of the class. After taking attendance, I went to his cabin to submit it, but I didn't find him there. I met Divya ma'am there, and she asked me, "You are here; you need anything?"

"Actually, ma'am, I came here to submit today's attendance to Vivaan, sir," I replied her.

"Okay, give it to me, and I will hand over to him," she said, smiling.

"Ok, ma'am," I said, and gave it to her.

Honestly, I don't wanted to give her. I thought it was some kind of game he was playing with me, like last time he called me in his cabin, but I was wrong. I didn't had any option, so I submitted her attendance sheet.

After one week :-

 It's been a week since Vivaan Sir came to college. After that day, he didn't return to college. I talked to Divya, ma'am, about why he isn't coming to college, but even she isn't aware of it. I just wanted to be sure that everything is fine with him. It was getting hard for me.

I was going crazy. Sometimes I used to be angry at him because he left suddenly and didn't inform anyone about his whereabouts, and other times I was tensed and felt worried about him, thinking about how he's doing and what happened to him and why he disappeared all of a sudden.

All this time Nayan has been supporting me emotionally and mentally for a week. I'm lucky to have her with me. Thinking about all this, I was getting ready for college. I went to the living room, and I heard that Adwait was going somewhere. I asked him, "Where are you heading early in the morning?"

"You remember Aditi?". He asked instead of answering my question.

I realized that she is the girl who came to Satyanarayan Pooja, and she is the sister of Vivaan sir, but why is he asking me about her all of a sudden?

"Yeah, I do, but what's up with her?" I asked.

"Actually, his grandfather is not well; he's been admitted to the hospital. It's been a week, so I'm going to give him a visit". He replied. 

After listening, I was startled. I got to know the reason behind Vivaan sir's absence. As soon as I heard Adwait I thought of visiting to his grandfather.I don't care what will he think; all I want is to meet him.

"I will also come," I said.
Listening to me, Mom and Adwait were surprised.

"Why are you going, Aakriti?" Mom asked

"Mom, if you remember, Aditi has an older brother and he is my professor in my college, and it's been a week since he came to college. I wasn't aware of the reason behind his absence, but now I know, so I also want to visit him," I said.

"Okay," she replied.

Later, I and Adwait left, and we took some fruits for his grandfather.While I was in my way I called Nayan and informed her that i will come late today.