chapter 2

Vivaan Pov:-

I entered college after dropping Aditi off at her college. I went directly to the staff room.

I have completed my MBA in finance. I always wanted to be a professor. I was interested in having a normal life rather than taking over my dad's business.

My dad owns a business, but I'm not interested in it, and luckily my family supports it. The interesting part is that my sister is interested in his business, so he decided to let her take over.

I'm lucky to have supportive parents, unlike those who would have forced me to take over business; rather, they supported me, and in fact, they gave my sister a chance.

I'm very fond of teaching; I always enjoyed it, and my grandfather was also a government professor. I always saw how he used to enjoy it; he even used to take me to his college. From there, I found it interesting and decided to be a professor and to have a normal life rather than being a CEO.

This is my second university after my education. I used to work at my university, after my masters my professors hired me at that college and I worked there for about 1 year and but now I wanted to change, so I decided to shift to Manipal University, which is also near my home.

Today is my first day in college, and I'm looking forward to it.

Aakriti POV:-

Finally, I reached college, and I'm not excited about it. I have never been fond of studying.

I'm in my second semester, and I enjoy doing practical sums; that's why I took an MBA in finance. In my first semester, I got the best teachers, and my finance teacher was the best, but she had to resign for some reason. I hope I will get the best teacher like her this year too.

"Hey Aakriti! Nayantara called (Aakriti's friend).

"Hey, whats up, Nayantara, excited for the new semester?" I replied while adjusting my hair.

"Bro, there's nothing exciting when it comes to studies, you know that," said Nayantara, patting my back.

Yes, she is just like me. We both are not fond of the studies we are doing just because our family wants to, but never mind, as we are both in this together, we support and motivate each other.

And lastly, we entered our classroom and sat on the first bench. Well, I don't like to study, but I sit on the first bench because I have observed that most of the teachers pay less attention to the first bench than the last benchers, so I can chill.

"I wish there's one hot male professor," Nayanatara said to me.

"Yeah, bro, at least there will be hope to come to college rather than coming only for attendance," I said while putting my head on the bench.

"Omg, look, he's so hot, and he's coming towards our class." Nayantara and I heard this saying from one of our classmates.

We both were paying attention towards the door, and there was a hot man who is 5'8 (approximately) and came in a white tucked shirt with navy blue trousers and a smart watch. He has a minimal body, which is hot, sexy, and mouthwatering.

Nayantara and I saw him and exchanged glances with each other, and we both were shocked.

As soon as he entered the classroom, the girls started to whistle, and they were all happy to see him.

.