Chapter 10

Author Pov :-

After finishing all the lectures, Aakriti and Nayan left for home. Aakriti didn't go to the cultural department as she had to go to the market with her mother.

Aakriti reached home, placed her bag on the bed as usual, took a shower, and got ready to go to market with her mom.

"Mom, I'm ready. Hurry up now; otherwise, we will get late," Aakriti shouted from the living room.

"Coming," Meera replied.

Meera and Aakriti both went for shopping and bought all the necessary things for Pooja.

"Aakriti, did you invite all of your friends?" Meera asked.

"Yes, mom," Aakriti replied.

Meera and Aakriti arrived at home as they both got tired, so they ordered dinner. After having dinner, Aakriti cleaned her room and laid on her bed. She was excited for Pooja as she was waiting to wear her favorite saree, which she wanted to wear since long ago.

Meanwhile, Vivaan and Karan were having their night out in Vivaan's room.

"So, bro, how's your college life going?". Karan asked, smirking.

"It's nice; I'm enjoying it." Vivaan replied.

"Enjoying in what sense?" Karan asked in a teasing tone.

"In every sense," Vivaan replied.

"Hmmm, I see, but that girl wearing a red dress was indeed hotter than a black one at the club, and since they are your students, I want you to help me". Karan said, holding his laugh.

Vivaan gave him a death glare and said,"Don't you dare; I told you that you can have Nayanatara". Vivaan said it in a serious tone.

"Ohhh, so her name is Nayantara. What a beautiful name!" Karan said, smiling. "But what has gotten into you since when you started to care about this all, and that too with your students". 

Vivaan cleared his throat and said "You got me wrong; there's nothing like that".

"Stop lying, Viv. You are easy to read. I know you. I want to know the truth."

"I too don't know Karan; it's just that earlier she was a normal student for me, but when I saw her in the club after that, I like to spend time with her. She even sent me a request on Instagram. I have seen her blush while talking to me."

"Isn't that normal for you? I mean, she is not the first person who is blushing because of you". Karan said.

"No, you are wrong. Unlike other girls, she doesn't throw herself on me; instead, she tries to avoid me, and that's what excites me, and she is bold, independent, and not a crybaby or someone who needs sympathy from me."

"You are lucky, bro, you get to see your as well as mine girl daily" Karan said it sadly.

To which Vivaan just nodded his head.

Karan Pov:- 

I've been friend with Vivaan since 10th grade. We have been together since then. We met through a mutual friend who is no longer with us and died in a car accident. Later, for my further studies, I went to the U.S., and he stayed in India to pursue his studies.

He's always been determined about his goal of being a professor, and he is good at that. He was in a relationship with a girl during his college days, but they broke up because there was nothing exciting between them. During his relationship period, he wasn't this intense. When I saw his reaction at the club that day, he was so lost in that girl.

To be honest, I liked her friend, but I saw him for the first time like this, I saw his death glare when I mentioned about her being hot. I could see his possessiveness in those eyes. But I know him very well. He will try to control himself because she is his student, but after looking at his condition, I guess it's going to be hard for him. 

Even when i mentioned him that you are lucky to see her daily he just nodded his head he didn't denied or argued with me or even refused, omg that girl must be really something, she totally has captivated Viv.. Thinking all this finally I slept.