Chapter 9

Author Pov:-

The next day,

Aakriti woke up on time, got ready for college, and was wearing a red peplum top with white printed flowers and straight-fit blue jeans. She came to the living room, and Meera handed her breakfast. While she was having her breakfast, Meera said, "Aakriti, day after tomorrow, there is Satyanarayan Pooja at home. Don't forget to inform your friends."

"Yeah, mom, sure!" Aakriti replied, she finished her breakfast she went to kitchen and kept her plate in the kitchen sink, washed her hands, and left for college.

As Aakriti was on her way to college, she was thinking about to whom she should invite for Pooja. Finally, she reached college and went to her classroom. She noticed that Nayan was not there. She sat on the bench, placed her bag, and called Nayan.

Aakriti Pov:-

"Hello Nayan, where are you?" I asked.

"Sorry, I was about to inform you that today I will be late, so please mark my attendance" Nayan said it in a pleasing tone.

"Do you even know what you are asking, Nayan? You are asking me to mark your attendance of Mr. Rude lecture." I said shockingly.

"I know what I am saying. Please, only this time, I'm sure he won't even notice. Don't worry". Nayan convinced me.

Vivaan sir entered the class, and all the students greeted him.

When I saw Vivaan sir, I remembered all his sexy photos. Vivaan sir noticed that I wasn't paying attention. He cleared his throat and said loudly, "May I have attention of all the students as I'm going to start my lecture".

I realized and came back to my senses, and my eyes met with his as soon as I realized I broke eye contact with him, and he continued with his lecture.

I promised Nayan I'd try, but how should I try? What if I get caught?Already i can't control myself in front of him. I don't want to give him a chance to scold me again, but I have to because of Nayantara! Finally I came up with a plan.

Today he was wearing a coral pink shirt with black pants and black shoes with white glasses, and he was looking like a Greek god!
As I said this, he looked at me and smiled.

"Did I say that loud?" I said to myself.

"Why am I blushing again while looking at him?" I questioned myself.

"Okay guys, let's start the class," he said.

I was so focused on studies that I didn't realize someone was looking at me.

Then I looked up and found that he was looking at me from his corner of the eye. I was shocked.

As I saw him, I looked down, and he saw that and smiled again.
(Oh, God, why am I so shy in front of him?)

After a while, he finished teaching, and now it's time for the attendance. God help me now, as I'm already shy in front of him. I don't want him to notice that.

"Ok, attendance, guys," he said, and he started taking attendance.

And now it's my time.

"Aakriti," he said while looking at me.

"Present, sir," I said again, stuttering.

'Nayantara," he called

"Yes, sir," I said with a different voice.

But he stopped and saw everyone, and then again called her name.

"Yes, sir," I said again.

"Miss Aakriti, Where is your friend?
Why are you marking attendance on behalf of her??"He said while adjusting his glasses, and he was looking so damn hot at that moment.