Chapter 37

Aakriti Pov:-

 I was having snacks until the hair stylist was done with my hairstyle when my phone rang. It was Aditi. I saw the caller ID, cleared my throat, and answered the call,
"Hey, Aditi."

"Hi bhabhi I called to tell you that we are on our way to the wedding hall."

"Okay, thanks, for informing me, bye."

"Bye"

I ended the call and told Nayan to tell everyone whatever Aditi told me on the call. I got tensed because I wasn't even fully ready yet and they are already on their way. I started to hurry up the arrangement and everything.

After a few minutes, the parlour girl was done with my make-up. I was wearing a red bridal lehenga with a deep-neck blouse and minute designs with golden thread. The jewelry was quite heavy, but I decided to keep my makeup minimal.

Over all, the look was as good as I imagined. I was sitting and waiting for them to call the bride when again my phone rang; this time it was Vivaan itself calling. I frowned a bit and picked up the call and said.

"Hello? Yoy, are you here? Why can't you wait? However we are going to meet within few minutes "

I was shocked when I heard the reply, "Hello Beta, I am your mother-in-law. I called you because my phone battery died. I wanted to talk to your mother; could you please pass the call?"

I replied stuttering, "Sorry, maa. Yes, I will give her the call. Wait for a  minute."

I quickly gave the call to my mother and thought, "Oh fuck, I am not even married to him, and I have already created such an embarrassing moment. Oh my god, what will I do in the future? I am doomed totally."

I was interrupted when my mother passed the phone back to me. I started thinking, "Oh god, what is it now? Is she going to scold me that I shouted a bit on Vivaan?"

I was overthinking when the person on call said hello, and it was a familiar voice. It was Vivaan. I calmed down and said, "Vivaan, you could have told me that it was your mom. I have already created a bad impression."

He replied mockingly, "Dear, it's not my fault you talk like a non-stop bullet train; you could have waited for her to speak first."

"Did you just call me a non-stop bullet train?"

He said,"No, I called you dear. Enough of this, but to be honest, I cannot wait to see you in lehenga"

"Yeah, everyone complimented that I'm looking good in lehanga ."

"Of course, after all, you and Lehenga both are my choices." I blushed when he said.

"Okay, let's end the call. The priest is about to call me. Bye."

I ended the call and looked in the mirror for a last touch-up look. Nayantara came and told me that the priest had instructed the bride to come.

Vivaan Pov:-

I was busy talking to Aditi about the arrangements when I observed that a familiar song was played, which was instructed to play when the bride entered. I turned towards the entrance and saw that Akriti was entering the hall with her cousins, surrounded by the traditional red cloth.

She was looking deadly gorgeous. Only a little bit of waist was visible, and the lehenga revealed her perfect body shape. The neck of the blouse was a bit deep, which was turning me on, but I controlled. I thought, "Even though only few hours left for you to be Mrs. Malhotra, I still can't control myself." I mumbled in a bit louder voice.

"You look so breathtaking," Karan said.

"Definitely, she looks damn good." I frowned and looked towards him. He was looking at someone. I followed his gaze and found that he was talking about Nayan.

I face-palmed myself and shook my head. Akriti came and sat beside me. I whispered in her ear, "Your countdown starts, sweet heart. You have just a few hours to walk freely. After that, just forget about walking,"

She replied with a  smirk. "Why are you going to carry me everywhere I want to go?"

I said while looking straight, "Don't you worry, I will do much more than you have ever thought."

She blushed and looked to the other side to hide her face. All the rituals started, and we did them as the priest instructed. It was finally time to tie the auspicious thread (mangalsutra). Then we took seven rounds around the holy fire and finally, after two hours, the wedding came to an end.

Vivaan Pov:-

After the wedding, now it was the hardest time part for the bride Vidaai. Aakriti went to her room to get changed into a comfortable clothes. As she came out, everyone from her family gathered around her, and she teared up. She kept crying until she was in the car with me. She hugged her dearest ones and sat beside me in the car.

I tried to cheer her up. She was quiet for half of the ride. To cheer her up, I whispered in her ears, "So, babe, ready for tonight?"

As soon as she heard it, she looked at me with annoyed face and said "Mr Malhotra how cruel you are here your biwi is crying and all you care about is today's night"

I chuckled and said, "Cool down my warrior I was trying to cheer you up."

"Whatever " She replied with an annoyed face.

I took her hand and kept on my lap and made her lean on my shoulder "shhh now no more crying you need to keep your energy for tonight"

"You are impossible" She said.

After about 10 minutes, we reached our house, and my cousins had already prepared a perfect aura for us in our room. My mother kept the kalash at the entrance of the house. Aakriti touched the kalash with her right foot and made it fall. As per the ritual, she had to keep both legs on a plate that was filled with kumkum and water, and she had to walk through it. She did so.

Aakriti Pov :-

Finally now I'm married to love of my life and now I'm in his house as his bride. I have been here before a lot of time but as his girlfriend this time it's new feeling. Since I came I haven't seen Vivaan anywhere. I entered our room and saw it was beautifully decorated with rose petals and other flowers. I sat on bed and was waiting for Vivaan.