Chapter 3

"Behan (Sister), yaar, I never thought God would listen to me this much fast. I mean, seriously, look at him. He is so perfect, I can't believe my eyes. I just wished to have a hot male teacher, and look, God send him to us," Nayantara said to Aakriti, who was busy checking Vivaan.

"Yes, bro, even I'm not able to believe it." Aakriti said this to Nayantara, but her focus was still on Vivaan.

Vivaan cleared his throat and said loudly "Good morning everyone. I hope you all are doing well. My name is Vivaan Malhotra. I have completed my MBA in finance, and this is my first time in this college. I'm your new class teacher. I hope we all will get along well".

Vivaan was aware that all girls were gawking at him, as this was nothing new for him.

"So let's begin with the introduction, as I have introduced myself. Now it's your time, guys", said Vivaan, who started the introduction from the first row.

As first-row students completed their introductions, now it was time for second row where on first bench Aakriti Sharma was sitting.

"My name is Aakriti Sharma. I'm 22 years old. I have completed my graduation in BMS in finance, and my hobby is doing nothing.."Listening to her hobby, everyone laughed at her.

As the next person was Nayantara, she got nervous in front of Vivaan. She stood up and said, "My na... mee... is Nayan...Tara." After listening to her, everyone started to laugh.

Hearing everyone's laugh Aakriti got angry. She stood up and said "Her name is Nayantara; she is 22 years old, and her hobby is watching drama".

After hearing this, Vivaan said, "Why are you stuttering? Do you have any problem?"

Aakriti replied, "No, she is fine."

He asked Aakriti, "Did I ask you?"

Aakriti replied "No, but as you can see, she is stuttering, so I'm answering on behalf of her".

"Yeah, I can see that Miss Aakriti Sharma she is capable of speaking, but I also can see that when she is capable of speaking and I'm asking something to her, then I don't want you to interrupt me." "Got that?"

Aakriti just nodded her head. Her subconscious mind was thinking that just because he got looks, that doesn't mean he can do anything or speak anything when it's crystal clear that Nayantara is not able to talk properly. Still, he wants her to talk and wants to make fun of her in front of everyone.

After everyone's introduction lecture got over, Vivaan said, "Let's begin studies from tomorrow, and it was nice meeting you all." After saying this, he left class.

"Are you fine?" Aakriti asked Nayantara

"Hell no, I got so nervous in front of him that I wasn't able to talk properly. Omg, my first impression was so bad on him."Nayantara said.

"Are you serious? All you care about is that your first impression. Can't you see that he's a total jerk?. Instead of scolding others, he scolded me, saying that I shouldn't interrupt". Aakriti said being annoyed.

"It's fine, bro; he's handsome, so everything is fine as long as he got good looks." Nayantara said

"You are impossible," said Aakriti, patting her head.

As soon as all lectures were over, Aakriti and Nayantara went to the canteen.