Chapter 31

Author Pov:-

Today finally it was their last exam. Aakriti and Nayan were talking while coming to college; they saw some of the students they were studying on their way to college while walking on the road, they both looked at each other and made weird faces.

They both don't prefer to study at college what most of the people do revising 5 minutes before exam. Before leaving home only they glance book and directly prefer to write exams. They keep their minds calm as they go to college because the last moment study freeze their brains.

As they reached their class, they saw people roaming inside the class, all were tensed.

"What's going on here?" Nayan asked.

"I don't know; let's ask," Aakriti replied.

"Hey Shreya, what is going on here?"
asked to their classmate.

"Actually, today class has changed. Students got divided" They both looked at each other in shock.

"What do you mean? "Nayan asked.

"Ohh, Nayantara, you are with me in a different class." Shreya replied

"What?" Both were shocked.

"You mean they change the class?" Aakriti asked.

"Yes, Aakriti and you are in this class, and Nayan and I share the same class," Shreya said in a calm voice.

"Aree yaar, what the hell is this now?" Nayan said.

"Leave it; there is not much time left. Let's go to the class." Saying this, they depart for their respective class.

Aakriti entered the class with her things. All the students in class were chit-chatting, but she didn't feel like to talk with them. So she bent her head down and waited for the supervisor to come.

"Good morning, sir and ma'am," Everyone said, but she didn't even bothered to look up.

"Good morning, put your things outside" Ma'am said.

Both the supervisors started to pass the sheet to students one by one.

"Good morning to you too." Hearing this voice, Aakriti raised her head and looked at the person it was none other than Vivaan. Today Vivaan was incharged as supervisor for her class.

"Good morning, sir," She said with tight lips, as she was not in the mood to talk with anyone.

"What happened, love? " he asked, signing her paper.

"Nothing, sir, I'm just worried, "she said with a pout.

"Why?" He looked up and asked.

"Because it's your subject, and I don't want to disappoint you." She looked down.

"You know what? I have full trust in you, baby; you won't disappoint me," he said, making her blush. After that, he went away from there.

Aakriti was on the last bench, so no one heard their conversation.
Both the supervisors passed questions paper and answers sheet and examined the room. No one tried to copy the answers as they were afraid of Vivaan.

Vivaan went to Aakriti's side and stood there; seeing this, she smiled but continued with her paper. He was looking at her constantly when he went to the other side. Aakriti got tired a bit, so she put her pen down and looked up to make eye contact with him.

She directly looked down, knowing that her cheeks were red due to his intense gaze. She asked for an extra sheet, and Vivaan went gave it to her. He didn't miss any chance of coming close to her, and she liked it.

After 2 and a half hours, they started to collect answer sheets from the students. After exam students started to leave, and Aakriti was also going, but he stopped her and gave her the slightest kiss on the cheek.

"You did well, baby; you deserve a gift, right?" Saying this, he left from there, leaving Aakriti stunned at her place.

"Hey, Aakriti," Nayan said.

"Hii, when did you come?"

"When you were lost in his thought."

"How do you know?"

"I know everything; he was in your class, right?"

"Hmmm, "Aakriti replied blushing.

"Ohh, stop being shy; let's go."

"Yaa, let's go." They left the room; they did not ask each other about paper because they thought why to ask when paper is done.

They were walking in the hallway going outside; that's when she saw Vivaan texted her something, "Come in my cabin, right now." She gulped hard because she was nervous that why suddenly he called her in his cabin.

"Nayan, you go. I will catch you later."
Saying this, she waved her hand.

"Ok, go meet him"

"Nayan, are you learning astrology by any chance?" She asked her in complete shock raising her eyebrows as she was guessing everything correct.

Nayan laughed hard when she heard Aakriti and said "I know everything, babe, you go and enjoy it,"

Nayan said, back facing her, because she was sad thinking of Karan.
Aakriti went to Vivaan's office,
As she entered, he pulled her in and closed the door behind her.

"Sir, what are you doing?"

"Shh, it's Vivaan for you, babe", he said, pulling her towards him. She landed on his chest.

"Vivaan, someone will see us together."

"No one will come, don't worry."

"Okk, but why did you call me?"

"Because I miss you."

"I miss you too." She said, he was holding her waist and pulled her close to him.

He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. They broke the hug, and he took her in bridal style, and made her sit on his table and he leaned on her.

"You know what, Vivaan? I have a culture department program day after tomorrow."

"Hmm, I know." He said smelling her hairs.

"I'm nervous because I'm the organizer" She said, looking at him.

"Don't be nervous," he said, cupping her cheeks. He gave her a peck at her lips, but she pulled him by his neck and smashed her lips against his. He was shocked by her action but didn't say anything and joined her in kissing.

"Aren't you afraid that someone will come?" He said in between kisses. She stopped and pulled her out.

"Fuck yes, anyone can see us. Sorry, Vivaan." He chuckled at her behavior but hit her head.

"Ahh, why?" she asked.

"No cursing, girl."

"You bad," She said, being childish. He just laughed.

"Ok, now I'm going. I have to prepare everything for the program."

"Ok, I will drop you."

"No, do your work; I will go."

"Sure, you can. Go safely and eat your food first, then do work."

"Yes, dad," She said dramatically.

"No correction, I'm not dad, I'm your daddy." Hearing this, she became totally red.

"Bye." Saying this, she ran away like she saw some zombies.