Chapter 19

Aakriti Pov:-

I finished all my lectures and went to meet Dadu with Nayan. I informed mom that I would reach home late. It's my first time to visit Vivaan's house. I'm nervous, and I don't know how to react when I will see him. Is he aware that I'm coming to his home or not? What if he asks me why I ignored him? I was thinking all this on my way to his home.

"Finally, we are here" Nayan said, standing in front of his apartment.

I knocked the door, then someone opened it. It was none other than Aditi.

"Ohh hii, Aakriti di and Nayan di. Get inside. I was waiting for you guys," Aditi said, welcoming us.

"How are you, Aditi?" Nayan asked.

"I'm good," she replied.

I was searching for Vivaan, but I guess he not arrived yet.

"Hmm, Aditi, where is Dadu?" I asked.

"Come, I will show you," Aditi replied. I and Nayan followed her.

"Dadu look someone's here to meet you," Aditi said to Dadu while opening his room door.
He saw Me and Nayan and said,

"Oh, finally, Aakriti you are here. Come, beta, sit here. Thanks for coming "

"Dadu, meet her; she is my best friend, Nayantara," I said, pointing my hand towards Nayan.

"Hi, uncle, how are you?" Nayan asked.

"I'm fine, beta. Nice to meet you. As you are a friend of Aakriti, so you should call me Dadu," he said calmly.

"Okay, dadu, as you say," she replied, nodding her head.

"Okay guys, carry on; I have some things to do," Aditi said and went outside.

"Dadu, where are Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra?" I asked.

"They both still have some paperwork from the hospital, so they went to complete it," he replied.

"Ohh,"

"And about your, sir, he still not arrived yet," he said, smiling.

I didn't ask him about Vivaan sir, but he informed me about his whereabouts. I and Nayan talked with Dadu for about half an hour, then I heard the door opening, and I saw a couple entering the room.

"Oh, dad, you didn't inform me that guests would be arriving," Mr. Malhotra said.

"You both were busy, so i didn't bother you," Dadu replied.

"They both are Ladoo's students" Dadu said.

When Dadu said Ladoo's students, I got shocked, then I realized he was referring to Vivaan sir. I wanted to laugh, but I controlled it. Seriously, Vivaan sir ladoo.

"Hi uncle and aunty, I'm Aakriti, and she is my friend Nayantara; we both are Vivaan sir's students." I said.

"Oh, nice to meet you both, beta. I heard about you from my dad. He likes you very much," Mrs. Malhotra said.

"Okay, then you all have fun; we will excuse you now," said Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra, leaving the room.

Nayan also got mingle with Dadu, which was nice. We both talked with him so much and he also shared childhood memories of Vivaan.
20 minutes later, Vivaan sir came inside, and with him was another handsome young man, but not much more handsome than my Vivaan.

"Hi, sir," Nayan said.

"Hi, you both didn't inform me about your visit," Vivaan said.

"Yaa, because I asked them not to inform you". Dadu said.